Welcome to PatsFans.com

Eagles chime in [merged]

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by SVN, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SVN

SVN Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +1,615 / 13 / -10

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/patriots/

this is so silly. i remember kevin faulk commenting that when the offense broke the huddle with a screen call, he could hear the eagles yelling "screen" and was worried if the plays would work.

2. Oswlek

Oswlek Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +1,293 / 14 / -3

Brian Westbrook's Thoughts

I will try my best to get this quote right, but it may be off a little. Brian Westbrook was just shown on ESPN and his statement was:

"You have to be able block and tackle and catch to play in this league. Did they have an advantage? Maybe. I don't know. But to think back at what happened two years ago, Im not going to waste my time."

Bravo Brian. So far, you are the first player or coach who lost to NE in a big spot to not continue to pile it on.

3. Soulrak

Soulrak Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: Brian Westbrook's Thoughts

McNabb said something close.. Something to the effect that you still have to go out there and play the game. Sign advantage or not. I love how all these other guys liek Hines Ward is jumpin in on this whole ordeal now.. You couldn't say anything years ago but now that the sh*t hit the fan you wanna come out and hop on the wagon and get a free ride right? please.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.