PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Each team's final fan rally speech for AFC's Championship game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of fans going overboard with their physical support of their teams because in most cases they look ridiculous. However, this looks cool...

719289957.png

Sounds like Baltimore fans will invade Boston.

team-of-destiny.jpg

“We will load the buses Saturday morning, head to Boston. We will stay in downtown Boston; we will throw a pep rally in downtown Boston Saturday night with all the Ravens fans and we will depart Sunday from the hotel,” Snyder said.

Ravens Fans Hope To Win AFC Championship; Look Ahead To Super Bowl « CBS Baltimore

We should find out where they are staying in Boston & have the hotel tell them it's only a 1/2 hour trip to the stadium, so they don't have to leave until 6:00 p.m. Then they will get stuck on Rte. 1 and miss the game! Bwhahaha... (lame attempt at evil laugh).

We should find out where they are staying in Boston & have the hotel tell them it's only a 1/2 hour trip to the stadium, so they don't have to leave until 6:00 p.m. Then they will get stuck on Rte. 1 and miss the game! Bwhahaha... (lame attempt at evil laugh).

Im pretty sure they've been to gilette before.....just sayin' ;)

I sat next to some Ravens fans at the AFCCG last year. They were pretty quiet, no one bothered them. But I have to admit, the Ravens fans I saw last year looked like they came from W. Maryland and most of them, even the men, looked like Violet Beauregard.

There were a ton of Ravens fans near me in section 332 last year. A massive amount. The ones who were isolated were pretty quiet but a bunch were in three or four consecutive rows and those guys were loud as hell.

Seeing them after the Cundiff miss as they slithered out was pretty freaking sweet.

But I admit it...ONE reason why I am not making the 4 hour drive up there this Sunday is that I don't want to deal with so many Bal'more fans.

There are other bigger reasons (saving money for the SB). But that's one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots