PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dwight meeting w/ Jaguars

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
Per Reiss. Options becoming limited

I bet we'll have signed a #2 WR within 24 hours, things could spiral out of control for Belichick if Givens, Bryant, Finneran and Dwight all sign elsewhere.

things could spiral out of control for Belichick if Givens, Bryant, Finneran and Dwight all sign elsewhere.

serious question...are you an insane person or what?

"spiral out of control!!!!!!! Oh no!!!!! the sky is falling the sky is falling!!! bawk bawk bawk bawk!!!!!!"

Last edited:
Joker said:
[
serious question...are you an insane person or what?

"spiral out of control!!!!!!! Oh no!!!!! the sky is falling the sky is falling!!! bawk bawk bawk bawk!!!!!!"
LOL, I just meant with regard to WR. With only Branch and Bethel and a weak draft class then Belichick may be forced into a move and he doesn't like that. Maybe there's a couple of lesser known FA WR he likes.

Maybe they don't get a WR FA...maybe they draft a couple...maybe they work on getting Watson the ball downfield more using him as a split out...maybe they draft White and pound the ball with Dillon and the rook...maybe they sign veterans that fall victim to the June 1st cuts...maybe they pick up a couple of vets during training camp

does anyone outside of the Nervous Nellies on this board actually think the New England Patriots are going to play next season without any WR depth?

Joker said:
does anyone outside of the Nervous Nellies on this board actually think the New England Patriots are going to play next season without any WR depth?

Word up is that BB asked Flutie about Phelan's availability.
I'd hate to see dwight leave. I like players smaller than I.

Bummer. I won't lose sleep or anything, but I liked Dwightning. :)

Dwight's a mercenary...he leaves another comes in...the ebb and flow of NFL football life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back