PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dwayne Bowe arrested for speeding and Marijuana possession

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
This sucks. It would suck less if he waited till after the games with the Broncos.

This sucks. It would suck less if he waited till after the games with the Broncos.

That was my first thought too, but it looks like his court appearance is in Dec. and I dont think the Chiefs will keep him out of the Broncos game.

don't speed when you have drugs in your car. It's not that hard

That was my first thought too, but it looks like his court appearance is in Dec. and I dont think the Chiefs will keep him out of the Broncos game.

Excellent, it definitely sucks less now.

if they were using him this would have hurt them bad but he is only averaging 3 rec for 30 yards a game

if they were using him this would have hurt them bad but he is only averaging 3 rec for 30 yards a game

I haven't watched a lot of Chiefs football this year so I don't know the situation. Stats can be misleading. If Bowe is consistently drawing double coverage and catching 3 for 30, it could be a much greater loss than stats alone would imply.

Isn't that better?

For a professional athlete, yes. There's nothing wrong with weed, but the league/country begs to differ and generally finds out if you're using it. How can NFL players think they won't get caught?

For a professional athlete, yes. There's nothing wrong with weed, but the league/country begs to differ and generally finds out if you're using it. How can NFL players think they won't get caught?

Don't get me started on the stupidity of drugs :)

At last...... proof that Bowe is a possession receiver.

it seems your little stint in the hospital led to some sensory tuning....your sense of humor DOES exist....bravo...best one liner I've seen here in months....Letterman worthy

For the "Legalize Weed" crowd - marijuana may not always lead to hard drug use, but unfortunately I've known several junkies in my time and every single one of them was "that kid" who smoked cigarettes in 4th grade and weed in 8th grade or before. So don't tell me "there's nothing wrong with weed." Show me a junky that didn't get his start on weed.... :mad:

There are many people who have witnessed lives ruined by drugs that would disagree. Most of them started with weed.

I haven't watched a lot of Chiefs football this year so I don't know the situation. Stats can be misleading. If Bowe is consistently drawing double coverage and catching 3 for 30, it could be a much greater loss than stats alone would imply.

im sure it will hurt any time you don't have your best WR on the field but KC runs a watered down west coast offense were pretty much everything is a extension of the running game Jamaal Charles is there leading receiver with 47 rec for 389 yards so IMO it wont hurt them as bad as say if cincy lost A.J Green

There are many people who have witnessed lives ruined by drugs that would disagree. Most of them started with weed.

There's a good chance that most of them started with cigarettes or alcohol, actually.

And how many people who have smoked weed (or cigarettes, or drank alcohol) didn't have their lives ruined?

Actually, it usually starts with alcohol.

There's a good chance that most of them started with cigarettes or alcohol, actually.

And how many people who have smoked weed (or cigarettes, or drank alcohol) didn't have their lives ruined?

Whoops. You beat me to it.

I'm sure the ones who did will find great comfort in knowing that others didnt. :rolleyes:
Again, this is not the place to have this discussion, so I will not respond further.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back