recordings of last years playoffs and SB. (Yeah I know, but I think I can
handle it! :D)

If anyone out there would be so kind to let me borrow your copies for a couple
of days so I could replicate them I would appreciate it. Please PM me if you
find you could let them out of your hands for a bit. I will take great care of
them and return them as received.

TBP

once more into the Breach.

If you cant get a DVD copy, just watch the NFL Network. They seem to replay the Super Bowl every 15 minutes.

If you cant get a DVD copy, just watch the NFL Network. They seem to replay the Super Bowl every 15 minutes.

QFT. I thought I was the only one that noticed. What the hell are they doing with that crap? It's like "Oh, here's a look at the 1979 season. And after that, since it was the year Tom Brady was (X) years old, we're going to show SB XLII".

I think last season was even worse. I swear they showed the AFCCG twice a week.

Last edited:
Good luck finding someone who kept the Superbowl... I deleted that puppy off my DVR the second I got back from Arizona.

Good luck finding someone who kept the Superbowl... I deleted that puppy off my DVR the second I got back from Arizona.

LOL! Same here! That thing was long gone about 5 minutes after the game ended. :p

Haha, I recorded the game with old school VCR. That tape was quickly overwritten with survivor episodes.

Slightly OT - but for the Giants super bowl DVD package, they actually have all 4 playoff games (plus week 17 vs pats) as they were originally broadcast. This is slightly different from the 3 GTG DVDs, explaining the Giants 5 DVD package vs the 2 DVDs for 3 GTG. Sure hope they do something like that for the next Pats SB victory. This reminds me that I still need to get the Patriots' America's Game DVD to add to my 3 GTG set.

hobbs played injured all season

I live in the rte 95 (128)/ Rte 9 area and would like to borrow copies of DVD
recordings of last years playoffs and SB. (Yeah I know, but I think I can
handle it! :D)

If anyone out there would be so kind to let me borrow your copies for a couple
of days so I could replicate them I would appreciate it. Please PM me if you
find you could let them out of your hands for a bit. I will take great care of
them and return them as received.

TBP

I have some DVD's of kittens getting run over and guys getting kicked in the nuts. Perhaps you'd be interested in those, too?

I have some DVD's of kittens getting run over and guys getting kicked in the nuts. Perhaps you'd be interested in those, too?

:wha:

in all honesty, which would be worse to watch? im just not sure. :eek:

:wha:

in all honesty, which would be worse to watch? im just not sure. :eek:

If you want to send me a Private Message with your address, I'll send you the two playoff games from NFL Replay on the NFL Network - 1:30 long program each.

I don't have the Super Bowl, but thanks for bringing it up again. :mad:

While were are at it anyone wanna talk about the OL play/breakdown or perhpas Tyree's catch again??

If you want to send me a Private Message with your address, I'll send you the two playoff games from NFL Replay on the NFL Network - 1:30 long program each.

I don't have the Super Bowl, but thanks for bringing it up again. :mad:

While were are at it anyone wanna talk about the OL play/breakdown or perhpas Tyree's catch again??

whoa, i didnt start this thread, and i most certainly do NOT want to talk about tyrees catch :bricks:

oh, love the pics man, yous be a luckeee man :D

whoa, i didnt start this thread, and i most certainly do NOT want to talk about tyrees catch :bricks:

oh, love the pics man, yous be a luckeee man :D

Thanks!!

I'm sorry, Bro.

I did not mean to quote you on that response!!!

Hope all is well in Nashville.

Thanks!!

I'm sorry, Bro.

I did not mean to quote you on that response!!!

Hope all is well in Nashville.

thats cool man. im still waiting for 'patjew' to explain why he has dvd's of kittens getting run over, and men getting kicked in the nuts? they watch some strange stuff over in china :D:D

thats cool man. im still waiting for 'patjew' to explain why he has dvd's of kittens getting run over, and men getting kicked in the nuts? they watch some strange stuff over in china :D:D

PatJew is adding to the Legend that is: "PatJew...The Original International Man of Mystery."

Nah, Patjew is just an unoriginal man of sarcasm.

I just cannot imagine wanting to watch the SB again.

Nah, Patjew is just an unoriginal man of sarcasm.

I just cannot imagine wanting to watch the SB again.

Who is this Patjew you speak of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes