nukin

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
im glad its almost time....
time to watch the steelers loose :D

I don't give a crap. I wish they could both lose :(

BelichickFan said:
I don't give a crap. I wish they could both lose :(

ME TOO!!! I hate to say this, but the closer to kickoff we get, the worse my mood gets.... :mad:

true...
i do not care a lot who wins...a prefere SEA but...

I am rooting for Pittsburgh, I don't want the NFC to claim legitimacy . . . but we should be playing today.

My room here at Heartbreak Hotel is very quiet right now. I have a black arm band on.

It's a little early to get psyched. Feb 4th in Miami is a long ways off.

i do not want see and 'hear' Ward and 'The Bus'...i prefere Seattle...no doubt...

Bill's Girl said:
ME TOO!!! I hate to say this, but the closer to kickoff we get, the worse my mood gets.... :mad:
No shame in that, I feel the same. I couldn't really care less about this game or either of these two teams. As far as I'm concerned, football season is over.

PATSNUTme said:
My room here at Heartbreak Hotel is very quiet right now. I have a black arm band on.

Aw come on, it's now or never, put on the blue suede shoes, warsh the hound dog, don't be cruel to the folks in the lobby and head on down there and watch the game (or you'll be lonesome tonight). :beersign:

italianpatthepatriot said:
true...
i do not care a lot who wins...a prefere SEA but...

Pat - What time will it come on there? Will you stay up for it?

Willie55 said:
Pat - What time will it come on there? Will you stay up for it?

ciao Willie55.

thks for yr inquiry.

yes - i will see alive the Super Bowl thanks to Sky (pay tv). Many bars in Milan and Rome will show it too...

i will go to bed approx h 04,00...

Ciao !

I think many analysts will be surprised when the Seahawk defense overwhelms the Steelers offense and wins by at least 14. I think the game is always way over-analyzed. The team with the higher energy defense always wins...that is Seattle today. Go Seahawks....I am psched looking forward to some great defense today...I've been well trained by Belichick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back