PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dungy's take

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather live in Newark than in Boston. I am serious when I am saying this. At least, Newark is diverse.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, more diversity in drugs being pushed, more diversity in methods for being murdered or mugged ... Newark is diverse all right.

What do you expect from Boston sports fans? They spit at visiting fans who go to Fenway, Foxboro, and Fleet Center. They throw pizza at a fan. They chant wifebeater at a player. They throw racial epithets at African-American outfielders. Boston sports fans are just the worst human being in America and the fact they admit it just proves my point.

Yeah, no racists anywhere else in the world, never heard a racist term from anyone outside Boston (give me a break). And I've never had a beer cup thrown at me by Jets fans at the Meadowlands (oh, right, that happened less than a week ago). And I've never seen non-Boston fans chant "wifebeater" about anyone (oh, wait, I was at a college soccer game that wasn't in Boston yesterday and some of the kids were chanting "the ref beats his wife").

Boston sports fans are terrible people for rooting for their teams. Forget serial killers, murderers, rapists, drug dealers, skinheads, and so on... Boston sports fans are the worst people on the planet. We make Hitler look tame by comparison.

First I've heard of it. I have heard several of his former players give him credit for building the team and helping them to get there even though it happened the year after he left.

Tony's never done anything remotely resembling taking credit for the Buc's super-bowl, even though many of his former players GAVE him credit.

It's just another pats fan in denial, lashing out in anger and frustration, because Tony spoke the truth and its not what he wanted to hear.

Tony's never done anything remotely resembling taking credit for the Buc's super-bowl, even though many of his former players GAVE him credit.

It's just another pats fan in denial, lashing out in anger and frustration, because Tony spoke the truth and its not what he wanted to hear.

Oh, I see your morning chores are done and youre back with us. Martin Luther "Quiet Strength" Dungy certainly doesn't have any axes to grind now, does he? No, he's too busy building the character of men, righteously defending God's Way and Family Values, furthering the cause of American civil rights, pontificating on what impinges on the integrity of the NFL ... While evil puppet master Polian rubs his hands, drooling and chortling in the background behind the black curtain. Whata loada crapola.

Oh, I see your morning chores are done and youre back with us. Martin Luther "Quiet Strength" Dungy certainly doesn't have any axes to grind now, does he? No, he's too busy building the character of men, righteously defending God's Way and Family Values, furthering the cause of American civil rights, pontificating on what impinges on the integrity of the NFL ... While evil puppet master Polian rubs his hands, drooling and chortling in the background behind the black curtain. Whata loada crapola.

You forget. Dungy isn't really a "coach". He's J----s H. Christ in a headset. Except that isn't a headset. It's a crown of thorns.

The truth isd had the viseo camera been up in teh coach's booth, soing whatever it was doing on the sidelines, there'd be no issue here at all.

You forget. Dungy isn't really a "coach". He's J----s H. Christ in a headset. Except that isn't a headset. It's a crown of thorns.

As I mentioned earlier, M.L. Dungy wouldn't even be wearing a headset if not for his cyborg quarterhick. While I believe BB would still find a way to win without Brady, the entire Colt organization would implode without Manning.

Last edited:
Care to explain why? Details, please.

Because you can't replace a Hall of Fame QB with one that hasn't started a game since HS and expect to keep rolling at the same level.

The Patriots are better equipped to make due without their QB because they have a much better defense but if the Pats played 10 games without Brady they'd go 3-7 or 4-6.

Last edited:
I rather live in Newark than in Boston. I am serious when I am saying this. At least, Newark is diverse.

Please tell me that English is your second language, or third........
Oh and thousands of college students are flocking to Newark to attend school as we speak.........

I get what point you're trying to make, but mentioning his son's suicide in that context is crass. I don't like Dungy as a person very much, but that one's a low blow.

I'm floored that a Pats fan would say something so low...totally out of line there Pujo. I can't stand Dungy, but that was awful.

Because you can't replace a Hall of Fame QB with one that hasn't started a game since HS and expect to keep rolling at the same level.

The Patriots are better equipped to make due without their QB because they have a much better defense but if the Pats played 10 games without Brady they'd go 3-7 or 4-6.

I did not suggest we'd keep "rolling at the same level" without Brady, I said that BB still would find a way to win without him. I think we're still a playoff team without Brady, but more at the level of 10-6. The defense and offensive supporting cast are too good to completely fall in the tank without Tom.

I did not suggest we'd keep "rolling at the same level" without Brady, I said that BB still would find a way to win without him. I think we're still a playoff team without Brady, but more at the level of 10-6. The defense and offensive supporting cast are too good to completely fall in the tank without Tom.

10-6 without Brady? Wow.

Just keep feeding the stererotype of Boston fans being a racist. It's no wonder why African-Americans rarely play for Boston sports teams.

Just keep feeding the stererotype of Boston fans being a racist. It's no wonder why African-Americans rarely play for Boston sports teams.

There was nothing remotely racist in my post. And last I saw, the majority of Patriots and Celtics were African-American.

Where's the racism there? Black curtain seems to be a reference to the Wizard of Oz.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes