Dungy's Future (sorry if re-post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
With the rate of new threads, it's hard to keep up with what's been posted. This isn't on the first page, anyway, so here it is:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...BlDubYF?slug=ap-colts-dungy&prov=ap&type=lgns

The gist of it is, Dungy, who has said he'd like to retire at 50 (he's 51,) says he'll consider his future w/the Colts after the SB.

Old hat? I dunno.

PFnV
If he wins bank on that retirement.

Why you ask? Look at their salary cap going into next year and look how many players that are free agents.

Interesting... I don't even know what to say...

Dungy is a classy guy...I have more respect him and his team after last weekend....GM is another matter,he is an *********...This is looking for us so that Indy doesn't have our number...I can't believe I said that,but both teams are classy....

I wouldn't be surprised to see him go...after all the build up about the dolts, this really is their last year to compete for a while given the cap situation. and number of free agents. If they win the superbowl, all those free agents will want to get paid!

Dungy's Just A Guy as a coach IMO. He's nothing special - he just has some special offensive talent.

Arizona is a good option, with his resume maybe he can breathe some life into that franchise.. tongue in cheek.

Dungy's Just A Guy as a coach IMO. He's nothing special - he just has some special offensive talent.
Respectfully disagree. He built that Tampa Bay team that Gruden took over and took advantage of Dungy's building effort. With the colts the job was easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes