PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dungy: Gronk may be only half-good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but are we going to make a new thread every time every non-doctor with no team relation who wasn't there for the MRI gives his opinion on a subject he doesn't know anything about?

This stuff is getting annoying. There are probably less than 100 people who know his status, and not a single one of them is going to reveal anything before Sunday.

Edit: He also says nothing that hasn't been echo'd 3249723847432 times by posters and media. We all know that starting is easy, once you cool down (extended halftime) is when it gets bad again.

Last edited:
yeah and Dungy is a full idiot.

Maybe there was a typo and it was meant to say
Dungy: Gronk may be only half-god (though I think demi-god would be the correct way to say it)

Sorry, but are we going to make a new thread every time every non-doctor with no team relation who wasn't there for the MRI gives his opinion on a subject he doesn't know anything about?

This stuff is getting annoying. There are probably less than 100 people who know his status, and not a single one of them is going to reveal anything before Sunday.

Edit: He also says nothing that hasn't been echo'd 3249723847432 times by posters and media. We all know that starting is easy, once you cool down (extended halftime) is when it gets bad again.
Hey, don't go dissing this guy - he's a Doctor... a Doctor of Divinity, but he's still a Doctor.

Dungy is just bitter the Pats are playing in the Super Bowl in his old home and the game is being covered by the network he's currently employed with. Couldn't get much worse than that.

Last edited:
Dungy is one of the strangest sports analysis's out there. I don't believe much of what comes from his mouth.

Are these mediots ever going to shut up?

Dungy is one of the strangest sports analysis's out there. I don't believe much of what comes from his mouth.

Dungy and Rodney together on screen makes for some of the most awkward TV I've ever seen.

ok, I'll take 2 tds instead of 3 or 4. I'll take 6 receptions instead of 12

The Gronkle......:spygate::spygate::spygate: But i guess its better than Spygate.

Last edited:
Gronk may only be half good... but the second half of his life that he spends on the football field is freaking INSANELY great! Kiss my ass, Dungy.

Agreed.

Mods...can't we just have one "The Official How's Gronk Doing Thread?"

Pain or not, Gronk will bring his A game on. After all, this is the Super Bowl we are talking about.

I expect the Giants to get Gronkinated early, and often. I'd love to see a steady stream of Giants players being helped to the locker room after their initial meeting with Gronk.

The Gronkle? It's gonna be fine, thank you very much.

The football? It's going to be Gronked, maybe even setting a new altitude record.

The performance will be Gronktastic.

New England's gonna blow up the New Jerseyites with a big helping of Gronkomite! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Dungy saying something negative Patriots related...what the Faulk?

It's crap like that which is making me avoid any of the pre-game shows till 7:20-ish, unless Costas is on, which case, I'll find some productive to do for a few minutes, like cleaning the litter box...:D

The whole Anklegate/Gronkle thing is crazy speculation by the media. None of the talking heads have talked about the severity of the sprain. IMO, since Gronk came back to play vs Baltimore, the injury is likely minor. Yes, I know no more than the mediots on the TV. Just my opinion. It's a lot of hand wringing to have something to talk about.

More here:

Gronk's Ankle A Smoke Screen

dungy has never coached a gronk before

Are these mediots ever going to shut up?

How can they?

The reality is the volume of media exceeds the availability of intelligent things to say.

In a way, I kinda feel for these guys because how much can you actually say?

The solution would be to read the posts at patsfans.com (with an effective filter) and let that fill it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back