PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dungy fuming over NFL mistake with OT Tarik Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATSNUTme said:
good guess - but as you said it had to be the raiders or the fins. Actually the fins are down below the Ravens, Cowboys,& Jets.

For me, its:

1. Raiders
2. Miami
3. Colts
4. Vikings
5. Giants

I only added the Giants after they got another Manning. They wouldn't have been on the list otherwise.

Just as an aside, how many people think that right this very minute that Dungy and Polian are heating up the phone lines to the league office with regard to the Pro-Bowl mix-up, and for the added sake of discussion, who here thinks that the league will back down and make Glenn the Pro Bowl starter, ahead of the guy who was voted, as a way of making amends?

Na_polian said:
Just as an aside, how many people think that right this very minute that Dungy and Polian are heating up the phone lines to the league office with regard to the Pro-Bowl mix-up, and for the added sake of discussion, who here thinks that the league will back down and make Glenn the Pro Bowl starter, ahead of the guy who was voted, as a way of making amends?
Nah, they may demand the miscounting flunky get fired and replaced by a Polian grandchild, but they are going to use this as an opportunity to show nobility for the slings and arrows of outrageous fourtune.

Na_polian said:

I hear Polian is so mad he wants to break Flutie's legs again.

Wow, that is so unfair to do to a team infatuated with personal glory.

Everyone makes mistakes. Not sure why he's so upset. It sucks for sure but life goes on.

I'm betting Tarik is dealing okay.

My God, do Patriot fans NOT hate the Broncos anymore?

My most hated:

1. Broncos
2. Colts
3. Raiders
4. Dolphins
5. Steelers
6. Jets
7. Eagles, Panthers, Rams
8. Bucs
9. Packers
10. Cowboys

My most hated:

1. Colts
2. Steelers
3. Jets
4. Dolphins
5. Bills
6. Raiders
7. Rams
8. Packers
9. Bears
10. Giants
11. Eagles
12. 49ers
13. Panthers
14. Titans
15. Broncos
16. Chiefs
17. Cowboys
18. Bengals
19. Chargers
20. Falcons
21. Buccaneers
22. Vikings
23. Saints
24. Lions
25. Cardinals
26. Redskins
27. Texans
28. Jaguars
29. Ravens
30. Seahawks
31. Browns

Na_polian said:
I think there is zero chance that happens, it would make no sense. The pro-Indy conspiracy theorists here take a grain of truth and pretend it's a mountain. It's no different than past years where all the talk was about the league and the officials helping the Patriots win, whereas we here who saw the team on a daily basis knew that wasn't true.

By the way, the Colts have 7 pro-bowlers. Last year's Super Bowl losers, the Philadelphia Eagles, had 7 pro-bowlers. For what it's worth.

My most hated...

1.Jets
2.Giants
3.Yankees
4.Mets
5.Knicks
6.Rangers
7.Islanders
8.Metro Stars
9.Redmen
10.Globetrotters

upstater1 said:
My God, do Patriot fans NOT hate the Broncos anymore?

My most hated:

1. Broncos
2. Colts
3. Raiders
4. Dolphins
5. Steelers
6. Jets
7. Eagles, Panthers, Rams
8. Bucs
9. Packers
10. Cowboys

My most hated:

1-Colts
2-Colts
3-Colts
4-Steelers
5-Chiefs
6-Cowgirls
7-J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!
8-Raiders
9-Packers, though they're now so pathetic I almost pity them.
10-Jills
11-Chargers
12-The Saints because I hate Benson.
13-Rams
14-Bucs (still hard to believe they actually won an SB. One of the most forgetable SB teams in history)
15-Ravens because Billick is a douchebag and Ray Lewis is overhyped.
16-Falcons b/c Im sick of the fraud that is Michael Vick.
17-Giants. Coughlin is a jerk and Shockey is trailer trash. And on yeah, Eli.

Teams I like: Seahawks, Eagles, Panthers, Bengals, Jags

alamo said:
I think there is zero chance that happens, it would make no sense. The pro-Indy conspiracy theorists here take a grain of truth and pretend it's a mountain. It's no different than past years where all the talk was about the league and the officials helping the Patriots win, whereas we here who saw the team on a daily basis knew that wasn't true.

By the way, the Colts have 7 pro-bowlers. Last year's Super Bowl losers, the Philadelphia Eagles, had 7 pro-bowlers. For what it's worth.

I thought they had 9 last year from Phillie?

Anyway, I just figure the Colts organization whines so much that the NFL does what it can to accomodate them so they'll shut up. Apparently, no one in the league offices have kids :D

I know that being named to the Pro Bowl is an honor, and a negotiating plumb, for the individual players, but I could care less about it.

Championships are what I care about- team success is what I care about. So, let teams like the Colt, Eagles and Ravens have their Pro Bowlers. It's even better when we beat them.

Last edited:
BelichickFan said:
Polian really needs to do something about this, it's bullsh!t

:D

Poor Colts.

Maybe they'll petition for a rule change in how votes are tabulated!

Pro Bowls do not equal Championships
Winning Super Bowls equal Championships

Until Dungy and the Colts get that, then they won't get it. you know what i mean?

I've revised mine:

1. Colts
2. Colts
3. Colts
4. Colts
5. Colts
6. Colts
7. Colts
8. Colts
9. Colts
10. Colts
11. Colts
12. Colts
13. Colts
14. Colts
15. Colts
16. Colts
17. Colts
18. Colts
19. Colts
20. Colts
21. Colts
22. Colts
23. Colts
24. Colts
25. Colts
26. Colts
27. Colts
28. Colts
29. Colts
30. J-E-T-S Suck! Suck! Suck!
31. Everyone else

The Hated:
1 & 2 Any team a Manning is on
3 Any team T.O. is on
4 Any team Ty Law is on
5 Any team Lawyer Milloy is on
6 Any team a Poston client is on
7 All things Jerry Jones
8 Any team the Fat Tuna is coaching
9 Al Davis and all that grease
10 Any coach that cries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back