Welcome to PatsFans.com

Dumb-Moron-Joke-Idiot

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +328 / 1 / -9

George W Bush, the president of the United States Of America, the Commander In Chief of America's Armed Service's has been called a Moron an Idiot, a Fool, Stupid, a Joke, Retarded, a Mental Case, Brain Dead, a Coward, A Drunk, Incompetent, and has been compared to one of the Three Stooges.

I wonder if the leaders of the Democrat Party or the Democrats on this forum have ever stopped to think what this does to the Democrats image, what does this say about the Democrat.

This grinning mumbling stuttering Dummy Moron Idiot Clown (as they call him) came out of Texas, took them on, and wiped the floor with them, not once but twice, do the Looney Liberal democrats realize what fools they sound like when they call this man a "Moron Retard" what does this all say for the Batty Dingobats, whenever they go up against "The Moron" the Moron beats them.

The Democrats CAN'T BEAT A MORON, why then should the American people put this party of Screaming Sore Losing Haters back in power, they keep losing to an "IDIOT".

The war on terror will not stop no matter who runs the country, these Savage Dogs will be trying to kill us for many years to come, how then can we trust a "Party Of Sore Losing Fools" to protect America, we will all die.

Why Are Muslims Supporting The Democrats?
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +159 / 4 / -4

Reagan was also an idiot, but the Republicans have had a superior political machine for a long time, starting with people like Lee Atwater who help invent the methods of negative campaigning so prevalent today. I doubt if anyone here has ever called Rove an idiot. Rove is clearly quite brilliant when it comes to negative campaigning as well as election strategy. He could get a piece of sh!t elected to the White House. As a matter of fact, he did!
  3. italia44

italia44 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

patters-
    you close a thread because of inappropriate comments,one of which was mine,which I regret and take back.

You then follow this with an inappropriate "slur" of Karl Rove by saying "he got a piece of ****" elected to the presidency.

What part of hypocracy don't you understand?
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +289 / 4 / -2

Care to share with us why?
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +328 / 1 / -9

:singing: If Bush is a piece of Sh!t what in the name of God would you call Clinton/Kennedy/KKK Byrd and Barney Frank THE PIMP.

You just have to get used to the double standard, liberals can't help it, it's in their genes.
    :bricks:
  6. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I love how Italia calls it a slur against ROVE to call the shrub a piece of sh!t, as though its a given that Bush is one and that the only insult was to associate Rove with him.

btw, if even the mods here are gonna cheat their way around the stupid anti-curse software, could we just shut if off? Even if just for this sub-forum? I feel like a total jackarse every time I have to say beyotch, or truck you, Turd.
  7. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +159 / 4 / -4

We never disallowed attacks on political figures, idelogies, parties, etc. We really try to keep this forum free flowing. But, we don't allow attacks on each other. In keeping with that, attacks on a race, religion, and so on are just like individual attacks. For instance, if I made disparaging remarks about Italians, that might be the same as a personal attack on you. That said, we only enforce the rules when threads get really out of hand or we get PMs. I'll admit there's subjectivity to the process and it's also affected by whether or not FTW or I are online, but we do the best we can.
  8. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Harry, why don't you tell us the ways in which Bush has made us all think to the contrary.

Did he not claim to strive for every american to put food on his family? Did he not claim that Ob GYNs everywhere should be free to practice their love with women everywhere?

Did he not call for a crusade in Iraq? Or did he not choke on a friggin pretzel?? Did he not learn of the fact that two separate groups of Muslims live in Iraq just weeks before invading?

Please humor us. Enlighten us to the brilliance of the man you call King George! I'm curious.

Then, we can discuss why it is that veterans like General Clarke and Sen. Kerry are so pathetic that they can't even convince your average schmoe that they are more suited to be commanders in chief during war than a guy who was busy snorting coke and chugging beer bongs while those men were hip deep in rice paddies.

This should be good.
  9. Real World

Ratings:
    +289 / 4 / -2

Aren't you the same guy who was criticizing, or maybe demeaning, the service of a forum member on Tuesday? Hmmm....

Also, whereas I've stated before, and stated during the election, that Kerry should have been commended for his service and not criticized, I must add the military service does not maketh a great war general. By your logic, it would seem that Bill Belichick would not make a great football coach since he never played professional football. Yet, I think reality has shown us otherwise.

Of course, if your point was that Kerry would have prosecuted this war better, then we might be getting somewhere. Afterall, I think I could plan a post war strategy better than King George.
  10. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Well, I was questioning the authenticity of someone who goes around talking like a combat veteran but strangely never heard of the term "Gulf War Syndrome"

your point? Who are you, the guys lover?

Could it be that my post struck a nerve because I can distinguish between people who have been in the schitt and those who just pretend they have?
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  11. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

As for the rest of your points, 1) I do think its high time for someone whos actually really truly served in combat to serve as president, most particularly during these times of required strategic thought and intensifying gathering threats. At least someone who recognizes what a strategy actually is, as opposed to say Bush who thinks that "winning" is the strategy. 2) Any freaking monkey could have prosecuted this thing better than these neo-con chickenhawks. Everyone knows that by now, except for maybe patsfanineaglesland and pf13.
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +328 / 1 / -9

As the Clinton people said for years, "IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID" :rocker:

Savages are trying to kill us right here in our own country, they haven't been able to.

Bush right now is the best of a bad lot, have you looked real closely at the Jerks that are running the Democrat Party.

There are thousands and thousands of Muslim Fanatics that can't wait to get into this country and Blow Us Up, do you think the likes of Pelosi/Dean/Kennedy are capable of protecting us?
  13. Real World

Ratings:
    +289 / 4 / -2

I have no idea who anyone in this forum is. Furthermore, I'm somewhat new here as it is. For all I know, Harry could be George Bush and NEM could be a Green Beret . Maybe QuiGon is Barbara Streisand. Who knows? All I can do is take someones word for it until proven otherwise.

Anyhow, I would hope someone wouldn't lie about being in the service.
  14. Real World

Ratings:
    +289 / 4 / -2

You're entitled to your opinion but I disagree about military service. It's nice, but is hardly a prerequisite. Even if someone did serve, and saw combat, I'd have to know alot more about him. For me, as commendable as Kerry was for his service, I'd never vote for him. He's far to fony and liberal for my taste. Now, if the Dems were smart enough to prop up Wesley Clarke in '08, we might be getting somewhere. He atleast seems sensible.

As for GW's Strategergy planning, well....

[​IMG]

We might be in agreement on some things.
  15. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Okay, but as Ive said, if he questions my affiliation with the Libertarian Party, my authenticity, I'll question his authencity as well. How exactly is any of that your business? Other than a perceptable urge on your part to label anyone to the left of you as being anti-military?

In case he didn't notice, the LP is not exactly endorsing the Iraq war. And since Im socially progressive and fiscally conservative and neither of the two ruling parties are, Im registered independant and lean libertarian. Why do I support Dems now?? Because a one party system sucks even worse than a two party system.

And I think on that, after what we've seen the past few years, we should all be able to agree.
  16. Real World

Ratings:
    +289 / 4 / -2

It is an open forum afterall, and plus, I have a certain affinity toward servicemen since my brother served in the 501st. The one regret I have in life is that I did not serve my country. I'd considered joining during college with a H.S. buddy, but I was a 19 year old with a GF, and was having sex regularly for the very first time in my life. I talked to a recruiter a few times back then, but in the end sex won out.

Not a single Libertarian I know supports the war.

I blindly support no one. I'm tired of the neo's, but am mortified of loony libs taking control. It's too bad the loony left have hijacked the Dem party. The second they made Howard Dean their chair they ensured another 10 years of bottom feeding. Imagine how good the Dems would have looked had they been even remotely moderate over the last 4 years? Instead, they went radical, and people were so afraid of John Kerry being president that they went and made King George the highest voted for president in history. HA! Utter comedy. Don't they understand how vulnerable the GOP has been over the last 3-4 years? To think that the currrent crop of imbasils with a 29% approval rating may very well retain power speaks volumes of how aweful an option the Dems are viewed as.
  17. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +82 / 5 / -9

#37 Jersey

Here is the original thread.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=30513&highlight=gulf

Judge for yourself!
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  18. Real World

Ratings:
    +289 / 4 / -2

Hard to judge anything really. The bmc31 dude was certainly a roughneck of rank. Must have done 10 years of service. Anyhow, AAB clearly pissed him off.