Welcome to PatsFans.com

Duke Lacrosse Rape (Racist Whore)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Isn't it strange how silent everything is when the Media finds out that this poor black victim is nothing but a lying racist slut trying to hang some "whiteys".
    Can you all just imagine what would be going on now in the news if the roles had been reversed, if the so called Victim had been a racist lying "white slut" and the players had been innocent black guys, World War Three would have broken out in the Liberal News Media.

Why won't they tell us this whore's name and put her rotten picture in the paper, she belongs in prison and so does Nifdong, the players should all be immediately awarded 2million each TODAY, tax free, Nifdong should be stripped of his license to practice law and should be sent to live with the KKK for a year.

Old Nifdong thought he was going to be a "PC Liberals Hero" but it backfired on him, he had visions of Cute Perky Katie gushing and fawning all over him and Chris Matthews drooling and yelling about what a wonderful job he did, he had visions of Jessie Jackoff slapping him on the back while Matt Lauer played with himself on the Today Show, why by God they might even make a Movie about it, well, Tough Sh!t Nifdong you lousy bastard your all done, ruined.

You young guys out there partying, be careful who you party with, you can get into some real nasty sh!t in this day of the "Politically Correct" you might get burned, BAD.

News Today:
    Jan. 12, 2007— District Attorney Mike Nifong has requested that he have himself removed from prosecuting the Duke Lacrosse rape investigation, ABC News has learned.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/LegalCenter/story?id=2791514
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +473 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

This case is a good lesson for young college men ... get a ho' of similar race or you are screwed....there are more "NifDong's" out there Harry ... lots of Nifdongs ... they're called Police.
  3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

the good ole boys sure are getting a lot of mileage out of this tired old story... *yawn*.... we all stopped caring months ago about the Duke lacrosse rape case...
  4. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +413 / 5 / -9

#61 Jersey

I still don't get how/why anyone would try to turn this into a liberals vs. conservatives issue. I'm no conservative, yet I think Nifong should be drawn and quartered and the accuser prosecuted.
  5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

This is a very important story.
    It's about the state arbitrarily screwing with the lives of the citizens and it happens all the time. Anyone who is not outraged is not paying attention.
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Your right Pressy, All the Politically Correct Liberals stopped caring because it didn't go their way, they couldn't NAIL Whitey.
    Yes the Liberal Media "stopped caring" in fact they would love to see it just "go away" but these "WHITE VICTIMS" aren't going to drop it.

Todays News:
    DUKE LACROSSE MOTHER: 'Mr. Nifong, you've picked on the wrong families... and you will pay every day for the rest of your life'...
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/11/60minutes/main2352512.shtml
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Liberal VS Conservative:
    Because every hard core Liberal and every Liberal news outlet in America were Frothing at the mouth to start one of their "Racist Soap Opera's" they were all geared up to Publicly Crucify these "Rich White College Kids" for RAPING A POOR LITTLE DEFENSELESS BLACK WOMEN oh boy, Jessie & Al had all their little signs painted up then the sh!t hit the fan.
    It was Racism all right, Racism against WHITEY.

Racists Bastards.
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Boy has a point, here.
    While the real issue is actually an out-of-control government using the police to destroy people's lives, the media has absolutely treated this as a race issue, and I have noticed the media characterizing this as a left-right thing. Traditionally liberal players have, until recently, come down in favor of the lying accuser, before the revelation of the evidence. Right-wingers were also weighing in, on the side of the accused.
  9. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +413 / 5 / -9

#61 Jersey

Did you read my post?
  10. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +413 / 5 / -9

#61 Jersey

To make this a liberal vs. conservative issue is ludicrous. It's a right vs. wrong issue. Do you think all white liberals sided with that moron Nifong? The lacrosse players are victims of a miscarriage of justice; that has NOTHING to do with liberals vs. conservatives.
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

----------YUP----------------
  12. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +141 / 1 / -4

There are many issues here:
    - an incompetent or dishonest prosecutor
    - a dishonest or at least mentally ill victim
    - white frat boys exploiting black women
    - alcohol and at least some drugs
    - community discontent towards the lacrosse team and frat parties

Neither side comes out smelling like roses, but it's clear that Nifong found a way to hurt everyone, turning everyone into victims.

There are far, far more cases of black people being falsely accused and convicted than white people.

See for instance, this:

http://www.truthinjustice.org/exoneration-study.htm

The fact is, Harry Boy, the white Duke boys' lawyers did a great job getting this case in front of the national media, which is playing a major role in bringing justice to the case. Most black defendants would not be able to get their case in front of the media, and are thus more likely to be victims of judicial ineptitude. That's why the lion's share of falsely convicted people are black. The predominant racism is this country is whites against ... you name it.
  13. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

OOPS! I meant to be responding to Press COverage and his post claiming that the story is dead.
  14. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Patters, your post is so racially charged, you're making Harry's point whether you realize it or not. Your point on the issues includes :
    - a dishonest or at least mentally ill victim
    - white frat boys exploiting black women

What difference does the color of the parties make? And who was being exploited? Dancers make money for their services. If you've ever been to a strip club, you never leave feeling like you exploited anyone, especially after the $5 beers and the empty wallet you wind up with.

Also, how can you characterize the woman as anything but a lying jerk instead of a "victim". Not all blacks and women are "victims".

The rest of your post is true, but has no bearing on this case.
  15. Patters

Ratings:
    +141 / 1 / -4

Wistah, one cannot be colorblind in a case stained by charges of racism. It's a nice fantasy if you want to pretend we live in a colorblind society, but that's certainly not the situation in this case.

The woman, though she may well deserve to be prosecuted, is a victim of a society that failed to help her along the way. Often, these women, and I've known a few, are victims of child abuse or drug addiction, and clearly this woman has some real problems. The boys are victims of a corrupt prosecutor. The boys are part of the mentality that allows women to be exploited as sex objects. While some women choose to go in that direction, others are driven into it to pay for their addictions or because they suffer low self-esteem. I tried to point out is no one is innocent in this case, but I would agree with anyone who said that the boys are biggest victims.

I tried to point out to Harry that the reason this case got so much attention was in part because the boys, being white, were able to get a lot of media attention. My impression is that Black people only get similar attention when national figures step into a case, which they seldom do.
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

It's Race and the whole damned country knows it, but it backfired on them this time so now they don't want to talk about it.

Those Whiteys have money though and they are mad, they won't let this go, their Kids were going to be used and run through the Pandering Left Wing Blame Whitey Media Cesspool but the Racist Whore and The Glory Seeking District Attorney blew it.

REVERSE DISCRIMINATION AT IT'S FINEST.

RACISM IS A TWO WAY STREET (the politically correct liberal is blind to this)
  17. Patters

Ratings:
    +141 / 1 / -4

Harry, obviously their are racial issues. I gather you wish you were black, since blacks have it so much better than white people. ;) Don't be so envious. As my link above shows, the vast majority of wrongly convicted people are black, but it does happen to white people too, occasionally.
  18. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

The case is stained with charges of racism by those who would benefit from such charges. There was no racial component. If she were a junkie or abused or poor, what's that got to do with race on an individual basis? Are you saying black people are inherently more suscesptible to these things because of their race, or is it because they are poor more often than whites? That alone is a racial issue relative to the whole group, but don't pin her hardships on her race - that's rediculous. That mentality contributes to the psychological aspect of an inferiority complex that many blacks feel. They are intrinsicly no different from whites.
  19. Patters

Ratings:
    +141 / 1 / -4

Yes, I agree. But, who are you talking about? Harry Boy? That's who I was talking about.

For people like Harry Boy there's a racial component. Why do you think he posts stories like this? Because he's concerned about the moral decripitude of our society? I think he posted it because he's trying to make the claim that blacks have it so much better here than whites thanks to liberals.

There's certainly evidence of that when one considers the disproportionate number of blacks who are wrongly convicted. And certainly poverty plays a major issue, but I think it's worse to be a poor black in the south than a poor white, especially if you have to contend with the establishment, that's mostly white. There's plenty of evidence that there are still some people of questionable racial tolerance in powerful positions, including David Duke, Trent Lott, and many others.

I said nothing about pinning her hardships on her race. If anything, I said it has to do with her being a troubled woman. I think you are projecting your own racial issues into this discussion.
  20. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

why is it that a news outlet merely telling about the original allegations (their job) means they're somehow "frothing at the mouth" over it??

what paranoid overdrama... but, typical, as we've come to learn concerning Righty spin...