Welcome to PatsFans.com

Duke lacrosse players rape case

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Tunescribe, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,608 / 9 / -19

#61 Jersey

Saw on 60 Minutes tonight that the Duke lacrosse players rape case is actually going to trial in the spring. I thought the charges had been dropped! What a crock ...

2. Sir Otilc

Sir Otilc On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

When they're acquitted, I hope they sue everyone, including the prosecutor, for making false rape charges.

3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's very frightening what the left wing is capable of. Those 3 kids look like jerks, but they most certainly are not rapists. The evidence exonerating them is OVERWHELMING. But the gestapo-like techniques of the left are railroading them into court.

But, since the left wing will automatically believe a black girl (who's changed her story 5 times) and assume the rich, white boys are guilty, those young men's lives are potentially ruined.

4. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,608 / 9 / -19

#61 Jersey

What the hell does "left wing" have to do with this? The prosecutor is a self-serving monster and there might be some reverse racism happening here, but I don't see it as a "left wing vs. right wing" issue.

5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, let's see... black stripper accuses lacrosse players of rape... The black community rallies around her... the NAACP rallies around her... the NOW rallies around her... the feminists organize a rally chaning "hey hey, ho ho, rapists have got to go"... liberal district attorney prosecutes the case - and commits one ethical violation after another...

If you don't think those are organizations with a left wing agenda, you are a fool.

On a side note, is there any chant more pathetic than the "hey hey, ho ho... (fill in the blank) has got to go!"

6. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,364 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

My thoughts exactly.

7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 7 / -2

I wish they could sue the MSM too who completely railroaded these kids from Day 1. It's proof positive of why one can never rush to judgement. It's why I thought John Murtha was a scumbag looser for calling our GI's cold blooded killers after reading an article in Time Magazine. Whatever happened to due process? The MSM in this country is really loosing its credibility. The "free" press has a moral obligation to report news, and not cast judgement. In this case, they cast a judgement of guilty as accused, and have now conveniently back paged the case in the hopes it goes away. Sad.

8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 7 / -2

Gotta love Jesse Jackass.

Jesse Jackson Says Organization Will Pay Alleged Rape Victim's Tuition

POSTED: 5:35 pm EDT April 15, 2006
    UPDATED: 9:45 am EDT April 16, 2006

DURHAM, N.C. -- The Rev. Jesse Jackson said Saturday that his Rainbow/Push Coalition will pay the college tuition for a black stripper who has made rape allegations against white members of Duke University's men's lacrosse team.

And the offer stands even if it turns out she fabricated her story.

Jackson told The Associated Press Saturday that his organization is committed to making sure the 27-year-old divorced mother of two will never again "have to stoop that low to survive."

Jackson has not spoken with the woman, who is a student at North Carolina Central University, a historically black university.

DNA tests on all 46 of the lacrosse team's white members failed to match any evidence taken from their accuser. But Jackson said there's plenty of circumstantial evidence that something happened to her at the March 13 party.

Attorney Bill Thomas said a member of the defense team interviewed the other dancer who performed that night and she "has stated point blank she does not believe this allegation."

So lets pay for her tuition even if she is lying and ruining the lives of the 3 college students. HA! Nothing like rewarding criminal behavior. Now that is how you teach people to be accountable. Tell me this type of crap won't encourage others to do the same? Jesse Jackass at his best!

9. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nancy Grace is culprit #1 with Rita Cosby not too far behind.

10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +813 / 2 / -9

Politically Correct Bullsh!t, Reverse Racism Raises It's Ugly Head

I would like to hit Rita Cosby in the face with a shovel.

11. milwaukeebeers44

milwaukeebeers44 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Agreed. This case is sickening. I can't even believe that the prosecutor is proceeding- without DNA, what kind of case does he have?!

12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +813 / 2 / -9

The prosecutor is a "Scummy Bastard" who is trying to be a Hero to the "Politically Correct Scummy Bastards" (mostly Neo Libs) in the "Politically Correct Scummy Bastard World Of Politically Correct Scummy Bastards" :confused:

He sees himself being portrayed by Sean Penn in the Movies as an American Champion who defended the "Poor Little Black Girl" (Whoopi Goldberg) from the gang of "Rich College Boy White Monsters"

13. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

If Whoopi does play the stripper, lets all hope the director doesn't choose to include some scenes of her at work:eek: