Duh Bungles' Gomer Simpson rates the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.bengalszone.com/article.php?sid=434

AFC EAST: Winner Miami. What I like: Tom Brady, Ronnie Brown. What I don’t like: The Bills, hearing about how the Patriots do everything right; and defensive linemen divorcing their linebacker’s sisters.
-----
New England Patriots: Do they still have Tom Brady? Yeah. Okay, they’ll be alright. Still, this team seems to be getting old. Their corners are terrible. The only reason the coaches must think they’re any good is because they’re watching them in practice against their bad receiving corp. Look at the Pats’ defensive backs and tell me who is going to cover number 85 and 84 on October 1st? What will Dillon do this year? My guess is he will gripe.

Question: is Dillon a HOF’er? I can’t decide. If so, does he go in as a Bengal? I’m guessing Dillon will come to town this year and express some level of contrition. Apologizing to Bengals fans for throwing his gear in the stands and whatnot in an exclusive interview with Geoff Hobson or Paul Daugherty. I can forgive Dillon for everything but the wearing of a Steelers hat in a team meeting and calling Willie a bum. Dillon played hard most of the time while he was here, and I appreciated his talent and punishing style of running, but some levels of treachery can never be fully forgiven.

A scheduling quirk pits the division winners against each (i.e. Bengals plays the Pats), and the second place teams against each other (i.e. the Steelers get Miami) in open slots in the schedule. I would rather play the Pats at this point.
Someone wants to build a nice rivalry...:D

This guy is a moron. Football players don't "go in" with a team, unlike baseball. I guess he missed how the Patriots got further in the playoffs than his team did with the same exact cornerbacks that they're fielding now.

I don't know why but it seems like the majority of Bengals fans HATE our Pats. It doesn't seem like the only reason is Corey Dillon. Any ideas?

Lack of rap sheets.:)

Last edited:
Ichiro said:
I don't know why but it seems like the majority of Bengals fans HATE our Pats. It doesn't seem like the only reason is Corey Dillon. Any ideas?

owner envy?

Flying Fungi said:
owner envy?

Penis envy!

EDIT: Did I actually write that? Borges and Gresh really put me in a bad mood.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
PATSNUTme envy!

EDIT: Did I actually write that? Borges and Gresh really put me in a bad mood.
They did get you upset, for those who misunderstood your post, I've corrected the phrase for you. :rolleyes:

This guy is an idot. We're a little long in the tooth at LB but you look around the rest of the roster and there is a lot of youth, especially in the secondary. If I'm a Bengal fan I'm more worried about whose going to be in the clink come Sept. 10.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye