Welcome to PatsFans.com

Dude, it's all about the planet man.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Michael, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Yeah OBAMA!!! He's going to save the planet man. :rocker: :singing: :eat2:

[​IMG]

Later man.
  2. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Yes because clearly his first priority is cleaning up trash in the Washington Mall in the midst of the great depression part 2.
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

4. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

It's not about the messiah. It's about his followers.
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +294 / 10 / -26

Oh you mean the 2 million who gathered peacefully on the mall yesterday with no arrests.. pretty amazing stat. And to top it all off there were a lot of minorities there too...
  6. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

No matter how much they try, they will never have the material on Obama that his predecessor gave us.
  7. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +450 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

No arrests - but they used the city as a trashcan.
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +569 / 2 / -9

95% of them were minorities, they were the ones that stabbed poor old Pant Suit in the back.

OBAMA IS WHITE (nobody ever mentions his poor little white mother)

Does Obama get offended when he hears the Rappers yelling "White Mother Fornicators" does he think of his mother when he hears "White Bastards"
  9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Observe the racist sliming about to descend on the new President from the whining Bush ballwashers. The racist scum will be crawling out of the woodwork trying to dig up any angle because they refuse to grow up,,,somethng about, "Well, the people were mean to our guy, so we're gonna bring down their guy...even if he's way better than our guy...who presided over the greatest economic collapse since Hoover, got over 4000 soldiers killed and murdered tens of thousands more to get his rocks off and, in general, behaved like a buffoon for 8 years...but I'm patriotic-er than you are!
  10. Bigdogx

Bigdogx Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I see you have never been to a concert or outdoor event containing hundreds of thousands of people, except in this case it was millions of people.

I didnt vote for obama either, but really some of these post are comical with how petty they are.
  11. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 6 / -2

If I typed that, and I know you meant nothing by it Darryl, someone in here would be asking "WTF is that supposed to mean Rdub?".
  12. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 6 / -2

Welcome to the political forum! Petty is like saying hello in this place. IT should certainly be a fun time around here. I heard Obama took a dump and didn't spray after. IMAGINE! :D
  13. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Sweet, the politics of painting with really large brushes is still making us stupid. This was not an environmental rally so you've used one group to generalize about another (there may be some overlap but how in the world do you establish what it is?) - the analogy is false and lazy. Did you think about this at all, or did you just, you know, rush in?
  14. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +450 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Yes I have but we heard before the event about how all the greatly concerned Democrats would pick up their own trash. We don't need a little Democrat circle jerk when they can't even live up to their own promises.
  15. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

This is a nothing argument - it's been refuted and its essentially a fallacious, sleight-of-hand swipe. Why persist with it?
  16. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0

:singing: , instant CLASSIC.

Compare a MANMADE situation to a situation created by a non-human planetary phenomenon. Typical lib. Perhaps bush should have personally gone down to the Louisiana and parted the cyclone like Obama will do, so that it harmlessly skips off into the bayou.

You Katrina dead-enders are a fukcing joke. Sure, Bush, could have acted with more urgency, but the bottom line. The time to save those people was BEFORE the friggen Hurricane got there, not after, and that is NOT the job of the POTUS, unless asked (which they were NOT). There are a whole sh!tload of people who deserve MORE blame, first and foremost.. Ray "Chocolate City" Nagan, who basically HERDED half the city into the dome when he realized how bad he fukced up the preparations and had no other evac options. Well, at least HALF of the busses and other mass transit assets were saved though, BY PARKING THEM SAFELY IN THIER LOTS until the storm blew over. :rolleyes:

Let's not forget some the victims themselves. The old codgers get a pass because they probably couldn't get out, because the city REFUSED to help them when they needed to. BEFORE THE SH!T HITS THE FAN.

A lot though, sat on their D!CKS and either tried to "tough it out", or waited til the VERY LATE evac warnings. They perhaps were poor, but not fukcing stupid. This damn storm just did not show up on the coast one day. I was hearing about it in western NY 5 days out and wondered the ENTIRE time why the city and state were wasting 4 of them instead of helping the folks to get the hell out. Bottom line, if you live in an underground city and the weather man keeps telling to that the MF of all storms is headed your way, it behooves you not to wait for the same people who can't even figure how to pick up your fukcng garbage on time to come help you. GET OUT YOURSELF. Many of the victims CHOSE not to leave.

Look, lots of people handled Katrina POORLY, including Bush............ but many of you morons just want to put it ALL on Bush, like he farted off the coast of Africa one day and spawned the storm from his bowels. What a joke. :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  17. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Hopefully it gave a few down-and-out people a trash pick-up job;)
  18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +569 / 2 / -9

I didn't bring up minorities, I responded to it, realism is often confused as racism by those who are constantly looking for racism.

I have said many many times on here if this guy Obama can do all the crap he has said he will do I will support him, I still can't understand though why his "white side" is never mentioned----:confused:
  19. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

You're trying to excuse Bush for Katrina? Wow. Hurricane Andrew anybody? That's a government response that worked and, amazingly, helped people (Rush Limbaugh's head is exploding).

The problem with Katrina, of course, is that what happened (or didn't happen) was government policy. Disaster is good for business and gives you a chance to replace public schools with charter schools.
  20. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0

Now to the topic at hand..........

The "grown ups" have left the building. The ME CHILDREN have entered the arena. You know, the ones the will crap on your living room floor and when you try to call them out on it they'll say............ "WHAT????? I had to go REALLY BAD. :rolleyes:

This wasn't concert, with a bunch of stoners, rocking to the Woodstock grove. It was the peaceful transition of power of the greatest country in the world. It probably deserved a little more respect from it attendees. It's not the end of the world as the stuff is probably already picked up. But, for those that dismiss this out of hand are kidding yourself if you don't think this is troubling. Then again, you probably booed and sang along as the outgoing POTUS flew off to, with complete disregard for the process and what the entire day stand for.

Like I said. The grown-ups have left the building.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009