Welcome to PatsFans.com

Dubya puts foot in mouth again

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by dryheat44, Mar 3, 2006.

1. dryheat44

dryheat44 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +78 / 2 / -0

#75 Jersey

Do you ever wonder how our President can make these type of mistakes repeatedly? Doesn't he have proofreaders or speech writers? It's not bad enough that Pakistan is on edge from our "nucular" deal with India, the Pres. had to demonstrate his ignorance as well:

"I will meet with President Musharraf to discuss Pakistan's vital cooperation in the war on terror and our efforts to foster economic and political development so that we can reduce the appeal of radical Islam," Bush said shortly before taking off for Pakistan. "I believe that a prosperous, democratic Pakistan will be a steadfast partner for America, a peaceful neighbor for India and a force for freedom and moderation in the Arab world."

Later, White House press secretary Scott McClellan told reporters that Bush meant to say Pakistan would be a force for freedom and moderation in the Muslim world. Pakistan is not an Arab country.

2. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

"I'm the commander — see, I don't need to explain — I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president."

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +986 / 2 / -9

People are used to it now in fact we will probably miss it, the Prince Obama speaks "to pretty" he should learn to mumble like Bush but imagine having to listen to Pant Suit for four years but even worse than that imagine having to look at her face every night on the news.

Things never get better they always get worse.

:bricks: