PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DTF's Opinion--does everything point to an Eagles/Pats trade on draft day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisgruntledTunaFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Well first of all, all these "mock" drafts do NOT include possible trades, wheels and deals with among the 32 teams.

With that being said-a number of mock drafts I've read have the Pats picking that Albert kid(who's VERY athletic and can also play OT, in addition to his normal G position).

Just connecting the dots here-with a number of reports leaking out that the Eagles are targeting Albert(as well as Chris Williams, and other stud OTs) in this draft, is it possible if both the Eagles and Pats already have a trade set in stone on the table where Philly will package some picks + Lito to get up to that #7 position to nab Albert?

Well first of all, all these "mock" drafts do NOT include possible trades, wheels and deals with among the 32 teams.

With that being said-a number of mock drafts I've read have the Pats picking that Albert kid(who's VERY athletic and can also play OT, in addition to his normal G position).

Just connecting the dots here-with a number of reports leaking out that the Eagles are targeting Albert(as well as Chris Williams, and other stud OTs) in this draft, is it possible if both the Eagles and Pats already have a trade set in stone on the table where Philly will package some picks + Lito to get up to that #7 position to nab Albert?

Took me a while to get what "DTF" is. I kept thinking, wow that's some typo of PFT.

Took me a while to get what "DTF" is. I kept thinking, wow that's some typo of PFT.

Funny people always call you PJ and it took me a while to figure that one out.

To add fuel to the fire, is a Ty Law signing the backup plan if the trade falls thru????

To add fuel to the fire, is a Ty Law signing the backup plan if the trade falls thru????
Very well could be...it makes sense on some levels..but would they do that?? 19th AND 49th and Shepard or maybe an 09 pick?

Personally if it's a choice between the two, I'd rather take Ty Law and 2 draft picks, then Lito, huge contract, and one rookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes