PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Drs. Tom & Gisele Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delicate Genius

Generally aware
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Okay not really but this is a neat story that could have a happy ending.

I guess you wouldn't really need to follow hockey to know about Sidney Crosby's concussion problems for the past year. He's been out since December with what his team doctors diagnosed as his second concussion in a year.

Crosby and Brady are friends and on the recommendation of Tom and Gisele, Crosby went to see a doctor in Utah who dealt with Brady's knee. That doctor found an undiagnosed abnormality with Crosby's C1 and C2 vertabrae that may be the cause of the severe issues he has had in his recovery. Potentially this is a career-saving -- and maybe even life-saving -- find by the doctor because it can be fixed.

Brady better get a standing ovation next time he's in Heinz Field. ;)

http://thepensblog.com/tpb/jan2012/...ady-may-have-saved-sidney-crosbys-career.html

Last edited:
Re: Dr. Tom Brady

You're wrong. Tom Brady is a pretty-boy douche. Jest fans and Giants fans told me so.

Seriously, though, while I think it's cool that TFB is able to help another dude, I'm just surprised he's friends with Crosby.

I don't buy it.

Last edited:

Just about to post this. Give Giselle some credit too. Here is Bob McCown who broke the story.

Report: Crosby battling vertebrae injury - sportsnet.ca

2:12 mark of the video, Bob McCown talks about the Brady connection.

Sid was talking to Brady and gisele got on the phone and told sid to go to Utah. Is there anything Brady cannot do..

Last edited:

You're wrong. Tom Brady is a pretty-boy douche. Jest fans and Giants fans told me so.

Seriously, though, while I think it's cool that TFB is able to help another dude, I'm just surprised he's friends with Crosby.

Agreed this whole story from Tom being friends with Sid, to helping him is right out of left field..

Paging Dr. Brady to Surgery...

On February 5th, anyway.

good news for Sid but I still think he's done. He'll eventually come back but another big hit and that's it.

Lol, now watch the media blow this out of proportion and say that Gisele has been cheating on Tom Brady.

I'm not too surprised. People tend to be friends with people somewhat similar to them. Let's list some commonalities:

• Both are top 2 or 3 at what they do in the world
  • Both are extremely competitive
  • Both have suffered from season erasing injuries
  • Both can't dance

I can easily see them meeting at some event, or more likely, Crosby getting Brady's phone number at some point and them having a long conversation first out of professional courtesy, and then out of personal interest that can evolve into a friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes