PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Droughns in jail after turning himself in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domestic violence? Man, NFL players are class acts!

I think this is the second time he has been arrested in 6 months.

I dont think Romeo will allow that kind of thing on his team. I would look for the Brwons to pick up a runningback in next years draft to sit behind Reuben for a year and then take over.

Brady#12 said:
I think this is the second time he has been arrested in 6 months.

I dont think Romeo will allow that kind of thing on his team. I would look for the Brwons to pick up a runningback in next years draft to sit behind Reuben for a year and then take over.
He was arrested for DUI but acquited.

Regarding getting a new RB, they extended his contract this offseason so without knowing the details he's pretty much their guy.

About Crennel - unless he's totally different than Belichick, it's Savage running the show as evidenced by the Browns drafting 3 LB in their first 4 picks (counting Wimbley as the LB he will be). Baltimore drafted a lot of LB when Savage was there, Belichick drafted basically none when Crennel was here - you do the math :)

Savage is a good GM but I think he needs to let Crennel build HIS own team with some help form Savage money wise.

But Savage is building a good franchise in the Browns though, I think they will make the playoffs next year when they find out about there QB situation.

From what I heard, kidnapping charges were dropped, but could be added back...I agree Romeo will ease him off the squad in a year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back