PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Drew Brees Or LT Who's The MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Both men are playing amazing with 3 games left in the regular season.I'm curious to know who does Pats fans think will win the NFL's MVP this year.Its a 2 horse race between Brees and LT IMO.I think Brees is going to edge out Tomlinson in the end.Here's my argument.If you take LT away from the Chargers,that will still be a very good team.Taking Brees away from the Saints is an entire different story.Drew Brees is the Saints and they're nothing without him.

LT- Hands down, Brees is having a all pro season.but LT is the mvp

I agree LT has the edge right now but I would never say hands down. Brees could very well have the greatest season for a QB in history on a team that has at their skill positions 2 rookies and an injured WR not to mention a no-name Oline. If I had to vote I think Brees is more deserving though what LT is doing is more prolific which is why he has the edge.

Brees. You take LT off of the Chargers, and Turner is a serviceable RB, and they have enough to be a playoff team. Take Brees off of NO, and welcome to the land of 2 wins.

I don't think that logic works because last year when we didn't have Corey Brady carried us. You take Brady away from us last year and we wouldn't have reached .500. Yet.... MVP went to Shaun Alexander (who is great) but on a team that still have Matt Hasselbeck.

I think it will go to Brees because of the fact that the Saints were nobody last year and this year they're leading their division at 9-4 and is a serious Superbowl contender. I hope Brees get MVP and Man of the Year because he has deserved it for what he has done with the Saints.

I think Brees should win it, but if LT does I won't complain. We may be looking at co-MVPs again.

Imagine if the Phins would have landed Brees. The Patriots would be fighting for one of the final wildcard spots.

I think they are both good players on good offenses. If either won it, that would be fine with me.

LT is the MVP,but Drew Brees is doing a awesome season too.But... I choose LaDainian Tomlison.

LT, nodoubtaboutit. Brings more to the table at a higher level than any other player in the league. The guy does it all and does it with class. And the folks who make the busts for Canton should just get to work on his now.

Brees is MVP hands down IMO for all of the reasons mentioned above.

LT will win Best Offensive Player.

But I agree, only fair thing would be to go co-MVP.

Lt is in the AFC, a tougher division, while Brees may break Marino's single season mark- LT alreay broke td in a season with 3 games to go

for you fantasy geeks get his back up for your playoffs in 2 weeks

Jaguars 44-17 Colts :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back