Welcome to PatsFans.com

Drew Bledsoe's Blog

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by tombonneau, Oct 26, 2006.

  1. tombonneau

    tombonneau Rookie

    Joined:
    May 27, 2005
    Messages:
    3,196
    Likes Received:
    4
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

    www.tonyhomo.com

    Highly amusing.

    Excerpt:

  2. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

    Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2005
    Messages:
    7,883
    Likes Received:
    4
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

    Is this REALLY Drew's blog... or someone that is impersonating him?

    Tonyhomo is a funny name btw...
  3. thewaylifeshouldbe

    thewaylifeshouldbe Rookie

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2006
    Messages:
    514
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

    I admit I read every line in that "blog". And truth be told it is perversely amusing. Nice find.

    Another excerpt:

  4. DaBruinz

    DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2005
    Messages:
    24,059
    Likes Received:
    132
    Ratings:
    +207 / 16 / -38

    #50 Jersey

    I caught Drewpee's interview on ESPN and I am confused. Drewpee said that he would adjust to this "new and unusual situation" that was a first for him.

    I could have sworn that Drewpee got replaced here in New England and was the back-up as well, serving as a "mentor" to Brady.

    I guess that Drewpee has a short memory.
  5. grapedog

    grapedog Rookie

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2006
    Messages:
    101
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

    we benched him for injury reasons, i can't remember what happened in Buffalo...the Buffalo situation might be similar...but in this case he did get benched mid game just because of "taking too much punishment"...though, if that was the case...why put the future QB out there and if it was because of poor play...why put the "3 int QB" out there to play next week against a seemingly tougher defense.
  6. Brownfan80

    Brownfan80 Rookie

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2004
    Messages:
    3,305
    Likes Received:
    4
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

    Without a doubt it's a fake blog, but it's still funny as hell.
  7. Flounder

    Flounder Rookie

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2006
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

    You must have listened to it on the radio. If you saw the video feed you would have seen he was rolling his eyes while he said that. He was definitely being sarcastic..
  8. chris_in_sunnyvale

    chris_in_sunnyvale Rookie

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2005
    Messages:
    2,091
    Likes Received:
    8
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

    I liked this excerpt:

    Regards,
    Chris
  9. Keegs

    Keegs Rookie

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2006
    Messages:
    4,926
    Likes Received:
    7
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

    "One other thing, according to ESPN Sportsnation polls, 47% of America thinks I should be the starter. I asked Coach if 147 million people can be wrong. He told me that figure only encapsulates the amount of people that voted, and not everybody in America. Then he asked me who the other 53% voted for. I told him "I dunno, Drew Hensen or some ****, I wasn't really paying attention."

    Dick."



    this is hilarious, i am going to read the whole damn thing.
  10. tombonneau

    tombonneau Rookie

    Joined:
    May 27, 2005
    Messages:
    3,196
    Likes Received:
    4
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

    Haha, yes, that's one of my favorite's as well.
  11. bishbash

    bishbash Rookie

    Joined:
    May 2, 2006
    Messages:
    413
    Likes Received:
    2
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

    Funny, funny, fake blog. The comments posted w/in are almost as good.

Share This Page

unset ($sidebar_block_show); ?>