Status
Not open for further replies.

tombonneau

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
www.tonyhomo.com

Highly amusing.

Excerpt:

Anyway. As reported, I am staying on as back up. I'm looking forward to wearing a headset on the sidelines, and flipping through those printed glossy black and white pages, showing them to Homo after each pick he throws.

"See that?" I'll say, "That's a defender. And that is the ball you threw into his hands. Generally you'll want to throw it to one of our players. But what do I know? 3,839 completions. 251 career TD's. They were all flukes."

Is this REALLY Drew's blog... or someone that is impersonating him?

Tonyhomo is a funny name btw...

I admit I read every line in that "blog". And truth be told it is perversely amusing. Nice find.

Another excerpt:

6:15 AM. I still can't sleep. You know, I told Jerry before the game. "Should we really paint the endzone the same shade of blue as the Giants uniforms? It can't seem like a good idea to camoflauge their defenders..." He told me not to worry about it. I wonder what that means...I close my eyes.

I caught Drewpee's interview on ESPN and I am confused. Drewpee said that he would adjust to this "new and unusual situation" that was a first for him.

I could have sworn that Drewpee got replaced here in New England and was the back-up as well, serving as a "mentor" to Brady.

I guess that Drewpee has a short memory.

we benched him for injury reasons, i can't remember what happened in Buffalo...the Buffalo situation might be similar...but in this case he did get benched mid game just because of "taking too much punishment"...though, if that was the case...why put the future QB out there and if it was because of poor play...why put the "3 int QB" out there to play next week against a seemingly tougher defense.

Without a doubt it's a fake blog, but it's still funny as hell.

DaBruinz said:
I caught Drewpee's interview on ESPN and I am confused. Drewpee said that he would adjust to this "new and unusual situation" that was a first for him.

I could have sworn that Drewpee got replaced here in New England and was the back-up as well, serving as a "mentor" to Brady.

I guess that Drewpee has a short memory.

You must have listened to it on the radio. If you saw the video feed you would have seen he was rolling his eyes while he said that. He was definitely being sarcastic..

I liked this excerpt:

Sam Madison picks off my, otherwise flawless, pass, tip toes his way outta bounds. One foot in. Two feet in. ****. Three feet in. Four. Okay stop showing off, ****face, I get it. Five Feet in. I wanna puke.
Regards,
Chris

"One other thing, according to ESPN Sportsnation polls, 47% of America thinks I should be the starter. I asked Coach if 147 million people can be wrong. He told me that figure only encapsulates the amount of people that voted, and not everybody in America. Then he asked me who the other 53% voted for. I told him "I dunno, Drew Hensen or some ****, I wasn't really paying attention."

****."

this is hilarious, i am going to read the whole damn thing.

chris_in_sunnyvale said:
I liked this excerpt:

Regards,
Chris

Haha, yes, that's one of my favorite's as well.

Funny, funny, fake blog. The comments posted w/in are almost as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes