PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Drew Bledsoe released

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Per ESPNews.

Still got love for you Drew. here is hoping you find a starting job somewhere.

the statue is on the market......

Wow, he might as well hang em' up. I can't think of a single team right now that would bring him in as their starter.

I somehow can't ever imagine him in a Pats' jersey. ;)

Good luck to him. I liked Drew when he was a Pat, so I wish him well.

Poor Drew...

I know it pains many of you but when I watch him all I can think is "I'm so glad he's not our quarterback anymore."

Last edited:
I know it pains many of you but when I watch him all I can think is "I'm so glad he's not our quarterback anymore.

Absolutely

Wow, he might as well hang em' up. I can't think of a single team right now that would bring him in as their starter.

He'd do better in Oakland than Garcia. He seems to fit the Al Davis mold.

I somehow can't ever imagine him in a Pats' jersey. ;)

Good luck to him. I liked Drew when he was a Pat, so I wish him well.

yes, i admire him too. drew bledsoe has HOF stats, but somehow those stats never translated into confidence that he would come through when he had to. i wish him well.

I know it pains many of you but when I watch him all I can think is "I'm so glad he's not our quarterback anymore.

why would that give us pains. those of us who still like drew would probably all agree that we are glad he is not our QB anymore as we like whose there at QB now

why would that give us pains. those of us who still like drew would probably all agree that we are glad he is not our QB anymore as we like whose there at QB now

Eh I guys it still suprises me how much Pats fans like Drew. I have nothing against him personally but as a player I just never really liked him. I don't thin he belongs in the Hall of Fame.

He'd do better in Oakland than Garcia. He seems to fit the Al Davis mold.

Bledsoe would make it approximately one play in Oakland before he got every bone in his body crushed by the four defensive lineman that that god awful O line would undoubtedly let walk on by.

Poor guy has had some horrible luck. Ever since he left NE, it has been the same thing. Bills draft Losman. Cowboys get Henson who fizzles, but Romo steps up.

In all but the last situation, he was a team player and mentored like a veteran should knowing that he would get the raw end of the deal.

Good QB. Great individual. Best wishes.

yes, i admire him too. drew bledsoe has HOF stats, but somehow those stats never translated into confidence that he would come through when he had to. i wish him well.
alot of people here have short memories .drew took the pats to the sb in 97 and i seem to remember alot of great pass plays to ben coates in the ninties .he was very good for awhile for the pats .lets not forget that .

Eh I guys it still suprises me how much Pats fans like Drew. I have nothing against him personally but as a player I just never really liked him. I don't thin he belongs in the Hall of Fame.

I think he deserves more credit for being a boderline HOFer but the last few years will hamstring his chances at getting in. If he could catch on somewhere and have one or 2 good years maybe he could get in. Some of his numbers are better than guys in the Hall.

Give the guy a break he took us to the super bowl.
I`ll always remember him throwing game winning td with pin in finger.
He never adjusted to the blitz.

Hey, lets think back to that Steelers game when Brady went down and Bledsoe came in. Let's be honest, when he entered the game, was anyone saying, oh sheet, there goes the game. I know I wasn't, and he hit his target right away. He was also the consummate pro sitting on the bench not complaining as the Patriots win their first championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes