PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Drew and Lugo in for better season?

patsfanofNC12

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
What are your opinions on what Drew and Lugo could possibly produce this season? I personally think that they both have a better season, one reason is because we all know players first year in Boston is rocky, and Drew will have all the off-field issues behind him (hopefully). If we can get them to produce then we will deffinatly be contenders for the World Series again this year.

If not for the Coco experience I'd be very confident they'd both have better years. Good players don't just suddenly suck. Thanks to Coco I have no clue anymore.

coco is still young give him time

No, he's not. He's 28.

He was young and very good with Cleveland. He came to Boston and sucked. We happily blamed it on an injury, yet he somehow got even worse offensively last year (though his defense has been a pleasant surprise). It is inexplicable, and likely won't change.

I think Drew will come through this season. He was making huge improvements towards the end of last season and hopefully it will carry through.

What are your opinions on what Drew and Lugo could possibly produce this season? I personally think that they both have a better season, one reason is because we all know players first year in Boston is rocky, and Drew will have all the off-field issues behind him (hopefully). If we can get them to produce then we will deffinatly be contenders for the World Series again this year.

They couldn't get much worse.

Drew - Yes. He's been my boy since the ALCS.

Lugo - No. Hope he proves me wrong though.

I think both will have better years but don't expect Lugo to produce more home runs ... I think he was a juicer.

Oh yeah. The guy with a career high .427SLG was a juicer.

Maybe the Titanic will float on it's 2nd voyage !

:rocker:

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back