Welcome to PatsFans.com

"Dreams Of My Father" .... Ghost Written by Bill Ayers???

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Oct 14, 2008.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Evidence is mounting that "Dreams of my Father" was ghost written by Bill Ayers... you know the one who lived in the neighborhood. One more mystery of the next President of the USA ... voters voting for a mythical person and haven't a clue about it thanks to the MSM. Quotes below are just a portion of the story.

Nautical metaphors could sink Obama

Hmmm let's see ... radical communist Bill Ayers is determined to influence American politics ... he can't do it ... but he finds the perfect person who can ... the rest is history.
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -11

LOL. There's almost no similarity between the two points except they both talk about New York rivers. You and the author of that article get an D for reading comprehension.
  3. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Just one example as the initial post said
    ... Bill Ayers was also a merchant seaman. There are people who specialize in this stuff ... more to come on this subject. you do know that Obama was paid alot of $$$ to write the book and he couldn't do it in the allotted time ... then out of nowhere the book was finished. Writing critics say it's an amazing job by a novice writer who was a politician by trade ... almost unheard of is what many of them had to say.

The 2 books written by Obama (Ayers ???) are a substitute for all of the missing information Barrack says he either lost or simply cannot find. the public knows the Obama in the 2 books ... not the real Obama nobody from his past is willing to talk about ... not even his drug pals from the Bingham Benches.
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  4. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Yes the former president of the Harvard Law Review needs a ghost writer:rolleyes:
  5. Mogamedogz

Mogamedogz Rookie

Ratings:
    +33 / 1 / -2

#80 Jersey

[​IMG]

When are you all gonna give it up... the Ayers mud is not going to stick. People (undecided voters) don't give two frozen hamster turds about Bill Ayers and any affiliation he had/has with Obama.

I understand that this is the last crusty old card in the McGain deck, but references to Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, or any other scary black guys who want to "kill whitey" are not improving his poll numbers. Not with the economy tanking and everyone's 401k going down the toilet.

Look, I understand that some of you are afraid that Obama is going to give all these anti-gov extremists an evil lair beneath the Whitehouse after he wins, to plot and plan how to make life a living hell for white folks.

Fortunately, the majority of voters are not BATCHIT CRAZY enough to actually buy into this kind of nonsense at a time like this.
  6. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +234 / 8 / -13

O fcourse BO never published a single article as head of the LAw review (probably a first) and never published a single article while a 'professor/activist. His good buddy Bill OTOH has published 18 books...:eek:
  7. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

He never wrote an article Wildo ... not even 1 ... he was given the position to strengthen his resume.
  8. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +508 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

Of course, there's no evidence anywhere - other than hope - that Obama has a clue what to do "at a time like this". You reference 401Ks going down the toilet and Mr. Smiley's big proposal was to allow people to take out $10K from said retirement. Mr. Smiley is nothing, he has accomplished nothing, he's an empty suit, an empty smile and and empty promise of hope.

And, sure, being friends with a terrorist who hates the United States - no big deal.

:rolleyes:
  9. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

I have been on the Ayers thing long before McCain ... perhaps he is following me but I am certainly not following him as I have been posting about Ayers for a few months now.
  10. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

And why would they want to strengthen his resume instead of someone elses? Do you have a source for this claim?

Do you people realize how nutty you sound at this point? Evil Bil Ayers brainwashed Obama and is using him as a puppet to unleash his plan for world domination. Mwahahaha. Get a grip.
  11. Mogamedogz

Mogamedogz Rookie

Ratings:
    +33 / 1 / -2

#80 Jersey

You are missing the point.

IT DOESN'T MATTER.

People are sold on the fact that the Obama ticket is (much) SMARTER than the McCain ticket. Whether that is true or not doesn't make a bit of difference. That is the current perception. People trust (as evidence by the polls) that Obama is better suited to handle the current economic crisis, and that's what matters right now. Everything else takes a back seat to this, and NOTHING the right can say or do between now and Election Day, is going to get people to believe that McCain has the upper hand in this department.

This election is over.
  12. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +377 / 3 / -15

Whattaya gonna do BF...get upset with your fellow Americans based upon who they vote for? Remember, NO ONE can be as bad as George W....and we had to put up the idiots who voted for him:rolleyes:
  13. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +508 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

I suspect (strongly) that Mr. Smiley will win. Although the polls are weird, for every poll that has him up by 8-12 there's a legitimate one that has him up by 4-5 which is manageable. This does matter, though. If a strong relationship with Ayers were proven - which isn't the case right now - that would move enough voters to make it very interesting. The economy may be the main issue but it's not the only issue. Unfortunately McCain has done a poor job of explaining that Mr. Smiley has no background in economics.
  14. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

I did not say world domination.
    Politico of course is Obama's schill ... so it's a good source.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +508 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

If Democrats can berate voters for voting for W. then I can do the same for them voting for Mr. Smiley. At least I learned and voted (L) in 2004 after voting for W. in 2000. But, yeah, I'll be disappointed in the country if they elect a man with no resume other than a nice smile and a way with words.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +377 / 3 / -15

BF...you're missing the point. At least we have facts and PROOF that George SHOULD be berated...wouldn't you agree? The man has proved himself to be the stupidest president in US history. Go see the movie "W" this weekend!

And for all we know, McCains daddy fixed a bunch of Johnnie's screw ups along the way to his candidacy. He may also be a dope...who really knows.

Maybe Obama could turn out to be as good as Clinton.
  17. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +508 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

As I said, I didn't vote for him a second time - but you lost me with the movie thing. I'm sure that's 100% factual :rolleyes:
  18. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +377 / 3 / -15

The point being, we all know George W deserved every berating he has received. Obama doesn't deserve to be berated...at least not yet.
  19. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I wasn't arguing with you sayin he hadn't had any articles published, I was asking you to back up the claim that he was named President to "strengthen his resume." Why would they choose someone just to "strengthen their resume?" He was just another student, amongst those that Harvard believes will be future leaders. It's not like Harvard said, "here's Barack Obama, a middle of the road student that we're going to turn into a politician, so lets name him head of the most respected Law Review in the country to pad his resume." I don't know whether it's the norm or not for the President of Harvard Law Review to actually publish articles, but I do know that Harvard would only give that position to the student they felt most deserving.
  20. Mogamedogz

Mogamedogz Rookie

Ratings:
    +33 / 1 / -2

#80 Jersey

See... this is where we disagree. I think this is ABSOLUTELY the determining factor for "TRUE" undecideds. How can it not be? This is the thing that will have the most direct impact on their day to day life for the next decade or so. Not Ayer's, not Wright, not some extreme Afro centrists group whose members may or may not have known Obama at some point, and not which god (if any) he pray's to at night.