• No

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alk

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Simple yes or no question. Do you want him or don't you? Whether you think the Patriots will trade for him is irrelevant to this poll.

Last edited:
Of course I want him. But I likely wouldn't pay the price. That's like saying "Do You Want a Ferrari ?". Well yes I do. But I would prefer to have no Ferrari and no car payment than a Ferrari and a $100K car loan.

Yes. I want this to happen. I do not believe it will, but I would dance a jig if it did. Mark it down. If at 3:55, I hear that we got Moss, I'll open the door to my office, walk out in the hallway, and dance a jig for all to see.

Hell, yeah. I like winning.

If the Pats obtained Moss, you would find that 99% of Pat fans would suddenly become Moss fans. For one thing, there's a lot of trust in BB/Pioli decisions. For another, the upside is incredible to consider.

Oh comeon. Moss isn't THAT bad of a guy. He was good with culpepper putting the ball in his hands.

Moss=Dillon JUST WANTS TO WIN

bomb.gif
!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Please!!!:D Moss seams to want to win and that's where his unhappiness lies. The site of the three SB banners alone would be enough to keep him quiet and productive! highly unlikely, but lets see what happens.

jay

Yes Please!!!:D Moss seems to want to win and that's where his unhappiness lies. The site of the three SB banners alone would be enough to keep him quiet and productive! highly unlikely, but lets see what happens.

jay

I would give up the Seahawks 1st and our 3rd for Moss.

Bobs My Uncle said:
I would give up the Seahawks 1st and our 3rd for Moss.
You big spender :D

Excellent but getting old WR with big contract - our own #2 and maybe a later pick is the most I would offer. A #2 and #4 at the most.

I voted no. I would like Moss on the Pats as a free agent for $5M. For a first day draft pick at his current contract (you either pay him $10M each of the next two years or cut him)? No thank you. The guy is a cancer. The Vikings traded him and the Raiders are shopping him for a reason.

I wouldn't mind parting with the first that we got for Branch. Branch for Moss, sounds good to me. :rocker:

TomBrady'sGoat said:
I voted no. I would like Moss on the Pats as a free agent for $5M. For a first day draft pick at his current contract (you either pay him $10M each of the next two years or cut him)? No thank you. The guy is a cancer. The Vikings traded him and the Raiders are shopping him for a reason.
I wouldn't call the guy a cancer. If he's a cancer then so was Dillon before joining the Patriots. When he complains, it's for good reason which usually revolves around the fact that the team he was playing for at the time sucked donkey balls.

BelichickFan said:
You big spender :D

Excellent but getting old WR with big contract - our own #2 and maybe a later pick is the most I would offer. A #2 and #4 at the most.
The age thing isn't bothersome ..... as long as Moss helps us win the SB this year and next, which he is certainly young enough to do. Any additional years of high calibre performance would be immaterial to me and would merely be a bonus.

As for the $, I would assume that the Pats could get a deal done commensurate with production of both the team and Moss and which both parties would be happy with.

Alk said:
I wouldn't mind parting with the first that we got for Branch. Branch for Moss, sounds good to me. :rocker:

-----------

that frigin Head Office is some smart, they seen the writing on the wall all along....there is a reason they win SB's...I think it sends a great message to #12 too.

I would be very happy is I heard that we signed him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back