PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFTTT!!! Who are you happy with taking at #29 (assuming we don't move down)

Do you have the source this year ?

It's not really a source, just a guy on another forum with a source of his own. Nothing so far, if he hears, it'll probably be after the draft starts.

It's not really a source, just a guy on another forum with a source of his own. Nothing so far, if he hears, it'll probably be after the draft starts.

Manxman.....lets ham and egg it again this year. Teach the newbies a lesson on why the house always wins

I like Woods as a player but I don't think he fits our needs as far as an outside threat goes. However he can probably replace what we lost in Lloyd - a solid route runner with decent hands but not a huge threat to stretch the field. Sort of Jennings, Wayne type perhaps as a high end comparison, although thats pushing it. Would still prefer a trade down.

If we can get Wheaton or someone else with some straight line speed later on in the draft then I might come round to this pick (if thats who it is)

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 13m
Patriots owner Robert Kraft: Not a deep draft, but a chance to build important depth.

Suddenly feeling pretty morose about this draft for us.

DTs are slipping like crazy. There's a chance we can get a good DT at 29.

DTs are slipping like crazy. There's a chance we can get a good DT at 29.

sounds great to me... then double dip at WR in 2 and 3.... dont even bother trading... we dont need much

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back