PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft TEk mock

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Most people don't think very highly of this site. However, it seems to be improving every year.

Here is their latest mock with explanations of every pick, agree or not.

Draft Tek - NFL Consensus Mock Draft 2011 Round 1 (17-32)

This early in the process their board is as good as any.

Look at #33 and tell me how much you agree. . . . :rolleyes: :bricks:

Don't agree at all. The kid is a hell of a football player but not a good fit for the Patriots 3-4.

Now, watch BB draft him:D

BTW, I don't agree with most mocks being posted. But it is early, and I reserve the right to agree later after I disagree today.

I agree about the top of the draft board. It looks like the blue chip BPAs are taken in about picks 1-8. Way out of range for a possible trade up IMO.

I would be very disappointed with this draft. Especially the 2nd round.

Interesting though how they have Kerrigan gong at #10.

All the well known pass rushers are off the board by 17.

Ha! It seems far-fetched that the Patriots would stay at 17 and that they would use such a high pick for OT even if it is the all-important LOT. I suspect that they will move Vollmer over there and some other big galoot (Kazur?) at RT. Now way this draft board works for the Patriots but they which one does?

I would think that the 17 pick will be used for a pass-rusher or a CB (yup!). I could even see the Patriots moving up with this pick to get their pass rusher.

17 is not early for a starting OT. If Light is not re-signed, I expect us to draft an OT early, cetainly by #33.

Ha! It seems far-fetched that the Patriots would stay at 17 and that they would use such a high pick for OT even if it is the all-important LOT. I suspect that they will move Vollmer over there and some other big galoot (Kazur?) at RT. Now way this draft board works for the Patriots but they which one does?

I would think that the 17 pick will be used for a pass-rusher or a CB (yup!). I could even see the Patriots moving up with this pick to get their pass rusher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes