PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Scout Top 64 as of 1/22/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
except that mack is at #34 so obviously not an option at 55

I like moore in round 2 much more than sintim in round 1........at least when it comes to risk
We are "really" weighing risk differently!

Moore as a Senior = an undersized 4-3 OLB.

Sintim is a 3-4 OLB carrying a 1st round grade. I think he can be a 3-4 SILB, but if he fails there, what's the damage? Move him outside and Thomas back inside.

By the way, did anyone else notice that nice play Sintim made from SLB a couple plays before the South's first score? He was on the LOS and jammed the LSU FB and pulling Louisville OC/OG back into the RB, allowing Iowa's DT to clean-up for no gain. That's the kind of obstruction I'm looking for from a NE SILB and why I'm looking past the Maualuga's and Cushing's. The only question I have about Sintim is his smarts to learn the SILB assignments the way Mayo absorbed WILB.

except that mack is at #34 so obviously not an option at 55

I like moore in round 2 much more than sintim in round 1........at least when it comes to risk
If Mack goes higher he goes higher, I just rated him a much better prospect than Luigs...which the draftniks are apparently doing too.

If Mack goes higher he goes higher, I just rated him a much better prospect than Luigs...which the draftniks are apparently doing too.

I understand.........I like jason smith better than any of them, but what's the point since he won't be there when the pats draft......

the gist was to line up the top 64 with where the pats are drafting........mack has no chance of being there at #55 regardless of how much better you think he is than luigs

as for moore, he is a safety

All over Mackenzie from South Florida. Laurenitis and Rey looked Lost.

William Moore is a gamble, I'd not spend a second on him. I'd take Woods or Mack over Luigs.

Wood had a great senior bowl game. I agree with you on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes