PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Pick Watch: SF vs CAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
The Panthers had a 17-0 lead at the half. Suddenly the 9ers have scored 2 TDs in a row and it's only 17-14. What the heck is going on here? Teams seem to be rolling over for the 49ers. Witness Arizona's meltdown last week. Hopefully the Panthers can seal the deal though.

last week i was screaming at the gamecenter watching those bastids. this week im trying not to pay attention. it sucks watching bums go at it and trying to root for one

Td Carolina!

last week i was screaming at the gamecenter watching those bastids. this week im trying not to pay attention. it sucks watching bums go at it and trying to root for one

HOpefully you didn't get suckered into watching Pittsburgh vs Miami. Now that was possibly the worst game of all of 2007. The fact that it was Monday Night Football only served to highlight how bad the 3-0 snoozefest was.

Td Carolina!

Nice. :)

Last edited:
Living in Charlotte I get the pleasure of watching this bad team play every week. They will have to Hang on to beat the 49ers today.
You think OUR draft picks have been Bad the last few year? The Panthers have been worst.

you better have not jinxed it

31-14 Panthers
30-13 Jets
21-9 Rams

OH YEAH!!!

31-14 Panthers
30-13 Jets
21-9 Rams

OH YEAH!!!

Yeah I like that. Jets winning, Rams winning, and if SF loses... oh that could be real nice. Would we be back in the running for the #2 pick?

anyone have quick analysis what that means for the san fran pick if the jets and rams win?

it comes down to the SOS tiebreaker, which used to be in SF's favor.

so my guess is that SF/we is back to having the #2 pick, but I'm not sure

That would put Jets at 3-9, Rams at 3-9, SF at 3-9. Only worse team would be the Doofins at 0-12. So assuming SF wins the tiebreakers... that would put the Pats pick back at lofty #2. Oooh how sweet that would be.

After the 1pm games today, the following teams will have 3 wins...

49ers
Rams
Falcons
Jets
Raiders

Raiders play at 4pm, so have to root for them to get them out the equation.

Go pick!

10 char.

Last edited:
After the 1pm games today, the following teams will have 3 wins...

49ers
Rams
Falcons
Jets
Raiders

Raiders play at 4pm, so have to root for them to get them out the equation.

Raiders actually have half a shot at winning this one.
Justin Fargas has been on fire.
And Denver has underperformed vs expectations, especially considering their offseason pickups.

Pathers win their 1st game of the year at home. Glad they beat the 9ers to make our pick better.

Pathers win their 1st game of the year at home. Glad they beat the 9ers to make our pick better.

Woohoo it's official!

Jet's beat Miami 40-13
Panthers beat 9ers 31-14
St Louis beats ATL! 28-16

Now let the discussions for what to DO with the #2 pick begin all over again! :)

Woohoo it's official!

Jet's beat Miami 40-13
Panthers beat 9ers 31-14
St Louis beats ATL! 28-16

Now let the discussions for what to DO with the #2 pick begin all over again! :)

Don't forget that Oakland is playing at 4 so we have to pray they win for the 2nd pick.

Don't forget that Oakland is playing at 4 so we have to pray they win for the 2nd pick.

I think they also have 3 wins, so the SF pick would still be better based on SOS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes