PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunzoburns

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good draft parties held at bars in Boston? I can't wait for this year's draft! Gonna be an important one....

I've had parties the past ten years but the wives/girlfriends have killed the tradition over the last few years....

sounds like a good time waiting to happen

bunzoburns said:
Does anyone know of any good draft parties held at bars in Boston? I can't wait for this year's draft! Gonna be an important one....

I've had parties the past ten years but the wives/girlfriends have killed the tradition over the last few years....

I basically go bar-hopping with a couple of buddies in Manchester, NH until the Patriot's pick...the last 2 years were messy...

Every year, all my buddies, we are in the same fantasy league, we have our annual owners meeting on draft day. Go over rule changes, vote, etc. Its pretty stupid fun.

And I'm on the west coast, so he drinking starts real early. We also have a rule for where when your team is up, you have to guess who they draft. If you are right, everyone else has to pound a beer. If you are wrong, you have to. That's usually when things head south.

Draft Day Parties

Always a good time. I always advertised my party as a "draught" day party and featured a different keg each year.... Whiffle ball and a second TV for the Sox game.

Actually there is one right at Gillette. Go to the "official" site and there is info on that.

I'm just too damn busy during the draft to think about going anywhere that I'll be distracted. My wife knows that she brings me food and drink those 2 days , but don't talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back