PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Nuggets and Rumours.

From PFF

Clemson DT Grady Jarrett led all DTs with a pass rush productivity of 9.9 vs. Power-5 competition. #CFF

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 4m4 minutes ago
Scoopage: Agent for LSU's La'el Collins trying to pull him from this draft allowing him time to clear his name then enter Supplemental Draft

238 retweets46 favorites

If this ends up being absolutely no wrong doing by Collins, then this whole event should be the description of the word "bad timing".

I can't imagine why anyone would dislike this post, lol. "How dare you share what you've heard about Shane Ray!!!"

lol....true, but at least whoever did it removed it.

getting ready for the draft Ross? It's the first time since the Superbowl that I've been this excited to watch anything on tv :)

It's hard to know when someone just did it mistakenly vs when someone is just being rude. I feel like if I make note of it publicly they usually fix it... Maybe it makes me look like a jerk. Oh well.

I don't really have a big problem with people giving out negative feedback as long as the post is something that could sensibly be felt negatively about, and they then provide reasoning for it... Just tossing out negative ratings willy nilly drives me nuts.

getting ready for the draft Ross? It's the first time since the Superbowl that I've been this excited to watch anything on tv :)
Alas, I am stuck at work 9-8 today, tomorrow and Saturday. I've been tuned into ESPN Radio all day in the office though trying to keep up. I'll get home around 8:30, I have the draft set to record so I can watch the picks when I get home and skip the commercials and hopefully be all caught up by 9:00. Very excited anyway, though!! The intrigue at the #2 pick is very intriguing.

It wasn't me but I have accidentally disliked a post when I was trying to agree or like someone's work. Need to spread those things out a bit. Not everyone has magicians dexterous little fingers.

Ian Rapport seems pretty certain Bryce Petty will be a Saint. Whether or not that's at 31 is another matter.

Ian Rapport seems pretty certain Bryce Petty will be a Saint. Whether or not that's at 31 is another matter.

I've been thinking ever since the Graham trade that they would be moving on from Brees at some point. Surprised Jets didnt go all in and try to make it happen.

Someone has printed out the pages of Patsfans Draft Forum

Screen Shot 2015-04-30 at 22.43.25.png

I've been thinking ever since the Graham trade that they would be moving on from Brees at some point. Surprised Jets didnt go all in and try to make it happen.

i think it's more in line with our pick of Jimmy G. I'm not sure Brees is going anywhere just yet.

About how, even with all that information, Bill still drafts Tavon Wilson…as just one example.

About how, even with all that information, Bill still drafts Tavon Wilson…as just one example.

Turns out Jake Bequette was the bigger WTF! pick, one almost universally liked at the time. At least Tavon Wilson gets on the field and makes a contribution.

Turns out Jake Bequette was the bigger WTF! pick, one almost universally liked at the time. At least Tavon Wilson gets on the field and makes a contribution.

Tavon looks like he spent some time in the weight room last off-season. Looked like a different player. Made a play here or there.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back