PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found the Sporting News & PFW @ the Barnes & Noble in Burlington. Those are the only two they have thus far.

Thanks for the info. My daughter might be going to Boston tomorrow so I'll have her pick it up there.

I look around various places in the Dover, NH area. They have the others but no Sporting News. Must be that the distributor in the area has a problem.

I ordered both the PFW and ESPN. You get online services thrown in.
Nut, there was no PFW Inner Circle code in this year's magazine, right ? I looked through mine and didn't see one.

Nut, there was no PFW Inner Circle code in this year's magazine, right ? I looked through mine and didn't see one.

No, not his year. They gave some on line publications. There is a code for that.

ESPN gave a "free" membership to thier "insider". It starts on March 13th and ends on May 6th. This may be good. I'll let you know if you are interested. The total price for the magazine and the on-line insider is $12 including shipping.

No, not his year. They gave some on line publications. There is a code for that.

ESPN gave a "free" membership to thier "insider". It starts on March 13th and ends on May 6th. This may be good. I'll let you know if you are interested. The total price for the magazine and the on-line insider is $12 including shipping.
Thanks, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

If PFW does their draft inner circle this year I'll probably pass; it was nice to get for free but I don't remember anything too stunning. on the ESPN thing, I get their regular insider package already so I assume the draft stuff will be part of that.

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

If PFW does their draft inner circle this year I'll probably pass; it was nice to get for free but I don't remember anything too stunning. on the ESPN thing, I get their regular insider package already so I assume the draft stuff will be part of that.

The Sporting news is quite a bit different this year. Instead of the guide being done by the "War Room"(whoever they were) it's done by the scouts that do the GMjr draft guide. Quite a difference take on some players vs PFW. Plus they have write ups on many more players.

The Sporting news is quite a bit different this year. Instead of the guide being done by the "War Room"(whoever they were) it's done by the scouts that do the GMjr draft guide. Quite a difference take on some players vs PFW. Plus they have write ups on many more players.
I'll definitely get that, the problem is I live in the middle of nowhere so things are sometimes late. I only saw one copy of the PFW guide, I was lucky to get that :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing