PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft King has us taking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patrick Willis at 24 and Robert Meachem at 28.
http://www.draftking.com/nfl/2007/mockdraft.shtml

If that scenario happens I would be ecstatic!!
Willis imo is the best inside backer in the draft and I think that Meachem has the attributes to be a stud at wideout.

Oh they also say the Bills would get Leon Hall at 12. Hall's stock has dropped but I think Buffalo is getting a pretty good corner there to make up for losing Clements. But I hear rumors that Buffalo also wants to trade McGahee. If they trade him away who will they have for a runningback? A draft pick?

I wouldn't. I think that Meachem is one of the most over-rated WRs in the draft.

I'd rather trade 28 and our 3rd to Miami for their 2nd and 3rd than take Meachem at 28.

I think that someone like Stuckey or Chris Davis would be better fits. Possibly even Walker.

I think we should take a flyer on the kid from UNH, because I don't really see any WR prospects that intrigue me too much (although I would take meachem, Bowe, or Rice over a trade for Randy Moss). I also dont think Willis will fall to us, but would be extremely happy if that happened.

Tom E. Curran said on NEST last night, like I've been saying, Tony Gonzales would be a perfect fit for the Patriots.

Tom E. Curran said on NEST last night, like I've been saying, Tony Gonzales would be a perfect fit for the Patriots.

In the back of my mind, I feel the same way. He reminds me of a slightly taller Branch. But it's hard for me to think that they'll go WR that high with the secondary needs we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots