PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Grades from around the web

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Always interesting to see what others think of the Patriots moves...

Figured I'd start a thread collecting others draft grades

"Niners Nation" seems impressed with BB's chess game.

Day 1 Draft Recap -Winners/Losers - Niners Nation

My favorite drafts so far:

2. Patriots - Grade: A - Started the day with picks 23, 34, 47, and 58. Ended the day with the same number of picks, but now have four 3rd round selections. Drafted the 2nd rated NT on the board, 2nd rated CB on a lot of boards, 2nd rated SS on the board, and the last of the 2nd tier of OT's. Trading up to get Brace and Butler was perhaps the best trade of the day.

Others feel free to post other grades as they find them...

Incredi-Hull thoughts: Pats best, Raiders worse; Go figure - Fantasy Football Jungle

Another good grade from some fantasy site

Top 5 first days

1. New England Patriots

Picks - 34. Oregon SS Patrick Chung, 40. Boston College DT Ron Brace, 41. UConn CB Darius Butler, 58. Houston OT Sebastian Vollmer.
The Patriots owned the draft in the second round with four picks. Their first three selections were fantastic, too. First, they grab Chung who was one of the most underrated players in the draft. He's a big time difference maker in the secondary. Then, with back-to-back picks, they nab Brace and Butler. Brace is their future at NT, while Butler can step in and play immediately as at least a nickel corner, if not start. Vollmer might have been a reach, but he's a versatile lineman, who Bill Belichick will get a lot out of. Anyone else tired of the Pats rocking in the draft? This is why they are the best franchise in the NFL.

I think they should just give the columists a standardised sheed with insert players name here.

Excellent draft. I like it more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back