PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Day Needs: RB, LB, Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

newton_tom_cat

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
now that we've addressed WR need in Free Agency, we still need to find another back to go with the unproven maroney. also need a strong safety to replace the old and oft-injured Harrison. lastly need a MLB to replace the comatose bruschi. with our first pick i really hope we get the LB patrick willis. although i hear the toronto bills have their eye on him at #12. maybe we can trade bruschi and harrison for their #12. i know they're addicted to washed up patriots. heck they even wanted to talk to dillon until he straight armed them and said "sorry, contenders only." if they get willis it will be a waste of what looks like outstanding LB talent.

maybe we can trade bruschi and harrison for their #12.
That would be a good deal! While we're at it, why not trade Ray Mickens to the Browns for the #3 pick? Maybe package Kelvin Kight and Eric Alexander and trade them to the Raider for their first round pick. I'd go for that in a heartbeat!

If the problem with Maroney is that he's unproven, why would we draft another RB? Maroney will be just fine with Faulk, Evans, and the new guy.

now that we've addressed WR need in Free Agency, we still need to find another back to go with the unproven maroney. also need a strong safety to replace the old and oft-injured Harrison. lastly need a MLB to replace the comatose bruschi.......... maybe we can trade bruschi and harrison for their #12. i know they're addicted to washed up patriots. heck they even wanted to talk to dillon until he straight armed them and said "sorry, contenders only." if they get willis it will be a waste of what looks like outstanding LB talent.

Ack! Ugh! Erd! Pffft!

Help.....can't.....stop......my.....head.....from......spinning........

Very funny post. Not.

now that we've addressed WR need in Free Agency, we still need to find another back to go with the unproven maroney. also need a strong safety to replace the old and oft-injured Harrison. lastly need a MLB to replace the comatose bruschi. with our first pick i really hope we get the LB patrick willis. although i hear the toronto bills have their eye on him at #12. maybe we can trade bruschi and harrison for their #12. i know they're addicted to washed up patriots. heck they even wanted to talk to dillon until he straight armed them and said "sorry, contenders only." if they get willis it will be a waste of what looks like outstanding LB talent.

Try the red sox message board.

If the problem with Maroney is that he's unproven, why would we draft another RB? Maroney will be just fine with Faulk, Evans, and the new guy.

insurance. if you have 2 unprovens you still have 2x better chance one of them will work out. maroney needs to see competition too. his performance last year didn't make him a #1 in my mind

insurance. if you have 2 unprovens you still have 2x better chance one of them will work out. maroney needs to see competition too. his performance last year didn't make him a #1 in my mind

you call that a mind? :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye