Status
Not open for further replies.

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Jeremy Beal
Ahmad Black
Jake Kirkpatrick

Just three I happened to see that some on our board were high on. I liked Kirkpatrick as a late round sleeper.

Jeremy Beal
Ahmad Black
Jake Kirkpatrick

Just three I happened to see that some on our board were high on. I liked Kirkpatrick as a late round sleeper.

All very recognizeable names from the draft. Evidently all 3 were drafted low for a reason and it turns out they didn't fit the bill of what the teams were looking for. To think Black and Beal were considered third rounders up until the last month before the draft. Kirkpatrick happened to be one of the best centers in the weakes draft class at that position in years. That isn't saying much.

Last edited:
Mardy Gilyard from 2010 draft was cut too.

A lot of people wanted a WR after the 2009 season of Galloway/Aiken/Stanback as our #3 WR's, and Gilyard was a fairly popular guy on the board. I believe he was one of Box O Rox's binkies that a lot of others took a liking to.

Mardy Gilyard from 2010 draft was cut too.

A lot of people wanted a WR after the 2009 season of Galloway/Aiken/Stanback as our #3 WR's, and Gilyard was a fairly popular guy on the board. I believe he was one of Box O Rox's binkies that a lot of others took a liking to.

Gilyard will probably make it to another team quick. Of all the positions in football isn't WR the one where most agree it is a 2 to 3 year learning curve? Kind of suprised by the cut but then again that team brought in a ton of wrs off the street and they must of felt some of those guys were simply better than Gilyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes