PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dr. Z has completely lost it

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Pats REALLY want to say "Eff You" to the league, then after they win the SB, just go back to the locker room and don't show up for the post-game ceremonies. Send the ball boy out to tell Goodell to Fedex the trophy to New England.

I can't believe Z gets paid to spew nonsense like this. The guy needs to strap on the old hockey helmet and hop the short bus. He's lost what little sense he originally had.

If the Pats REALLY want to say "Eff You" to the league, then after they win the SB, just go back to the locker room and don't show up for the post-game ceremonies. Send the ball boy out to tell Goodell to Fedex the trophy to New England.

BIG fine!
Worth every penny though, were I Kraft.

No way. Milk that damn ceremony for everything it's worth.

Last edited:
i actually like that idea if the nfl promotes the game like anything but BB wont do it because he would want to keep a winning momentum. otherwise it would be an ultimate eff you to march down the field to the goal line and take a knee 3 times everytime.
It would be the ultimate something, that's for sure.

My vote it is the ultimate cutting off your nose to spite your face.

What is cool for a movie is just plain stupid in real life.

It would be the ultimate something, that's for sure.

My vote it is the ultimate cutting off your nose to spite your face.

What is cool for a movie is just plain stupid in real life.

I agree. Only an idiot gets revenge by hurting himself. It's like the poor fool who's so in love that when his girlfriend dumps him he commits suicide. Talk about lame.

Far better to ignore the b1tch and **** her best friend.

BB needs to find the football equivalent of ****ing Goodell and the media's best friend. So far he's nailed it -- take away Manning's records and make the league boring for every team other than the Pats. Bravo IMHO.

Me, I turn the TV off after the game. Wouldn't miss a thing.

how about, we play our second string the whole first half and let the Giants score as much as they can then in the second half put in the starters to finish and win by 14 still! that would be the big #($*@!

Another thread earlier made the compelling point that the Jints
may have every reason to save their starters
for the SERIOUS game on Wildcard Weekend.

With the Pats having that week off, we won't even want to rest our starters.
But it would be fun to see Cassel's crew take on Lorenzen's.
I'll expect the Patriot spares to beat anyone else's. Depth, y'know.

No, better still would be for Goodell to hand over the trophy to Belichick, and then have Kraft announce to the stadium that he is giving him a $1M bonus for winning the SB, and hand the check over right in front of Goodell. :rocker:

This is the same Dr.Z that tried to imply Cowboy and Packer fans won't see the game on the NFL network because it's not on their cable system. While technically correct he forgot to mention it will be shown on their local TV.
He went so far to say regarding the Pats-Giants game that Jim Nantz told him he lives in CT and doesn't have the NFL network but forgets to mention Nantz will see it locally on the same NYC station I'll watch it on.

I'm more worried about the Giants tanking it... on purpose. Kind of like the Favre-Strahan sack record deal... they make it look like they GAVE it to us rather than us earning it.

Since we are destroying teams, I doubt anyone would be able to distinguish between a team rolling over and one that is actually trying to win.

Last edited:
I think Z has switched from wine to absinthe spiked with mescaline.

If that were true, then his perspective and insight would have improved.

Methinks it's the senility creeping into his melon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back