PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dr. Z calls out Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe we could start a bulliten board sticky for motivational material for next season :)

Let me get this straight.
Brady wins 3 SBs and 10 straight playoff games. Manning is the poster boy for coming up short in the playoffs. They both lose. Brady does his typical "I didnt play well", Manning defies his coach, rips his OL, and of course, once again plays well below what is expected of him in a big game.

How do these 2 circumstances become comparable?

Should we now say that BB deserves as much criticism for not winning the SB this year as Dungy deserves for ONCE again failing to win with a team capable of winning?

Well Brady did have a crappy game for him, missed 2 TD passes that he normally hits & made a bad decision on the C Bailey pick, The miss in the first half (Deion in the corner of the endzone) cost 4 pts (FG instead of a TD), the pick cost us 10 pts (their TD plus we lost a chip shot FG. Then the missed TD pass followed by the Vinateri missed FG, another 7 pts. 21 points total!

But Brady was a man about it in the post game press conference.

For all the things he done for this team over the past 5 years he has a whole bunch of get out of jail cards from me. BTW even J Montana had a few post season stinkers.

Manning has NEVER won a big game, then throws his teammates under the bus, he deserves to be ripped.

Aster Dr.Z's last roll call showed Arturo Freeman still playing I'm surprised he got Tommy's name right.

Well well well.. the bandwagon sure is getting lighter. Dr. Z is a moron, known it all along, the only national writer I read is Peter King, and that's all that matters.

edgecy said:
Well well well.. the bandwagon sure is getting lighter. Dr. Z is a moron, known it all along, the only national writer I read is Peter King, and that's all that matters.

Yeah, Peter King the biggest Peyton apologist of them all who actually predicted today Peyton would WIN two SBs before it's all said and done. He had just been re-gaining some credibility with me before he wrote that. Maybe one of the most absurd, pie in the sky statements ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back