PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

D'Qwell Jackson

I like Jackson, but I don't think ILB is a pressing need. I think with Mayo coming back, they may be all set at LB (at least for starters).

I would rather see the Pats spend the money that would have gone to Jackson if they signed him at DT, CB, S, TE, or WR. I think that would be a better use of the money that he got.

I like Jackson a lot but for what we are looking for I would prefer to sign Wesley Woodward. Woodward is an excellent coverage LB and contributes on special teams. Over the past few years we have to many special teams only players on our roster and signing a player like Woodward who serves a dual purpose would be a solid move for this team.

I like Jackson a lot but for what we are looking for I would prefer to sign Wesley Woodward. Woodward is an excellent coverage LB and contributes on special teams. Over the past few years we have to many special teams only players on our roster and signing a player like Woodward who serves a dual purpose would be a solid move for this team.

You mean Wesley Woodyard?

Since he has been signed with the Colts, moving this thread.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back