PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Down the road - Steelers/Pats & ticket sales to the enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody that watched the recent Steeler / Redskin game should be concerned that Steeler nation will take over Gillette. AT least 25% of that crowd were Steeler fans as they do tend to travel all over very well in large numbers.

I am concerned with so many Patriot tickets available this year on exchange. EBAY, Craigslist or ticket brokers etc etc - that Steeler nation will invade us.

I implore any and all holders of tickets for the Steeler game or any other game for that matter - SELL TO PATRIOT FANS ONLY, please. If you can find no buyers, the STH shoudl donate them to charity, maybe send a kid and his parent that cannot afford to go a chance of a lifetime or perhaps the Make A Wish Foundation. You could even offer them up here with proceeds to go Patsfans.com - anything and anywhere but to a Steeler fan.

Anybody that watched the recent Steeler / Redskin game should be concerned that Steeler nation will take over Gillette. AT least 25% of that crowd were Steeler fans as they do tend to travel all over very well in large numbers.

I am concerned with so many Patriot tickets available this year on exchange. EBAY, Craigslist or ticket brokers etc etc - that Steeler nation will invade us.

I implore any and all holders of tickets for the Steeler game or any other game for that matter - SELL TO PATRIOT FANS ONLY, please. If you can find no buyers, the STH shoudl donate them to charity, maybe send a kid and his parent that cannot afford to go a chance of a lifetime or perhaps the Make A Wish Foundation. You could even offer them up here with proceeds to go Patsfans.com - anything and anywhere but to a Steeler fan.

Good suggestions fgs:rocker:

Bring it on Squeelers you want to invade my home I will mock the sh*t out of you on your way out a loser. Not to mention make sure you get a real good look at the two banners we accumilated going right over you

I beg to differ, there are no tickets on ticket exchange for this game and I don’t think that many STH would give up this ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes