Welcome to PatsFans.com

Down Syndrome Liberal Scumsuckers

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +566 / 2 / -9

More Diarrhea thrown at the Palin Family by another Compassionate Kind And caring dirty liberal Mother F-cker, what phony two faced snake sh!t bastards they really are, hate filled scum of the earth.

Infedelity, sodomy,and all other perversions known to man run rampant in the Suck And F-ck world of the Far Left Wing Vermin yet they have the nerve to go after the Palin Daughter simply because she got knocked up and now they are going after a little baby and using the baby's disability (down syndrome) as a weapon to hurt and destroy a woman who they have come to FEAR simply because of her politics and her Threat to their own stinking party.

HOW LOW WILL THE LEFT WING LIBERAL SWINE GO SIMPLY TO DESTROY A POLITICAL RIVAL, IS THERE NO END TO THEIR HATE AND CRUELTY, WE ARE TOLD THAT MENTIONING OUR PRESIDENTS FAMILY IN ANY FORM THAT COULD BE INSULTING IS A "MORTAL SIN" AND THAT ANYBODY DOING SO SHOULD BE STONED TO DEATH BUT SARAH PALIN, AND HER WHOLE FAMILY ARE FAIR GAME FOR THE LIBERAL PIGS.

TODAYS NEWS
    Palin lashes out at `Family Guy' - Yahoo! News
  2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +72 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Yeah i know what you mean i heard the Peter and lois and Homer and Marge are real Hollywood swingers, you know wife swapping. They're going to make a movie Peter, Lois, Homer, and Marge. Word is peter and homer are going to ask Dora the Explora and Sponge Bob Square Pants if they want to join in. Anyways Sarah has always made a point of bringing her kidds into the mix. The attention whore got her attention for this week.
    I'm going to have to start watching this cartoon, i hope they do another show on Sarah
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  3. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I stopped watching Family Guy years ago because I just didn't think it was funny enough to pay attention to anymore. Macfarlane attacks a lot of stuff, but he definitely has left leaning. I don't particularly care that he made fun of Palin, but I don't think it's an example of clever or edgy humor either. South Park is honestly much more edgy as they attack everything and don't go after just easy targets (like Palin).
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +286 / 10 / -26

Yet she excuse Rush and the Dittohead nation after he said it 40+times..
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +566 / 2 / -9

Attack Palin leave her family alone, isn't that what we are told to do with the Clinton Kid and Obama Kids.

Palin is a big girl and can take anything the Left Wing Haters throw at her but why bring a Disabled Kid into it, remember how nuts the Liberal Media went when some reporter said Chelsea Clinton was a dog and looked like Eleanor Roosevelt and didn't all the Obama Groupies go insane last years when somebody on here just mentioned Prince Obama's kids name.

America's Left Wing Organization is far more dangerous for this country than the "The Old White Tea Baggers" could ever dream of becoming, HATE FILLED BASTARDS.
  6. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +72 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I've tried to watch south park, i can't understand what they're saying.
  7. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

If I said it once Iv'e said it a million times. Don't exagerate.! He only said it said it 27 times :p

Chris Kelly: Limbaugh and Palin: Round Four

Anyway, Rush classlessly beat the point to death to try and draw attention to Emanuel’s classless statement and Palin being just as classless gave him license to do that.

That fact does not give Family Guy any cover however. To publically mimic a downs kid is tasteless and below the belt. Anyone that thinks that's funny just because it might hurt or embarrass Sarah Palin is no better. This isn't the freaking fourth grade.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +566 / 2 / -9

Exactly, thats all I'm trying to say the Family Guy Writer is a piece of sh!t, Palin is fair game for not going after Limbaugh go get her, LEAVE HER KIDS ALONE......

Why do grown inteligent adults watch f-cking cartoons---:confused::confused:
  9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I like Bugs Bunny and the rest of the Loony Toons. Bullwinkle is awesome, too.

Look, this kid doesn't need to be rediculed on the Family Guy because he's going to have enough problems with his garbage family as it is, and that's not even considering his chromosomal problems, which will be huge. Trig's (and his siblings') biggest problem in life has been and will be the fact that he will never have the privacy he deserves because his mother has been pimping her entire family on TV for her own political/ celebrity gains from the minute she won her first election for mayor. She dragged them around the country, had the kids on stage late at night, and constantly brings them out as props during her public appearances. There hasn't been one interview where she hasn't used one or all of them as media fodder, but none more than poor Trig.

Trig never asked for this, but Sarah sure as hell did. Her husband should be ashamed of himself for allowing this skank to use his kids for her ambitions. All politicians- Obama included- need to just tell us they have kids and leave it at that. No one gives a rats ass about your kids, your religion, or your dog. STFU and do your job, which in Sarah's case, is selling books and speaking tours...the self-serving douche.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +566 / 2 / -9

I have to admit that during the 50's when the Drive In Movies were popular my whole night would be ruined if I didn't get there in time to see the Cartoons, they came on first, The Roadrunner was my favorite (they still have some of those old ones on cable) I like the one where the mouse is always kicking the sh!t out of the cat hitting him in the face with a shovel and sticking dynamite in his mouth....
  11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +286 / 10 / -26

Kids should be left out of this whole mess called politics, but she also needs to stop using her kids as political props... they loose a lot of their value that way.
  12. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

First she trots them out on the campaign trail and now she uses them to express her "outrage" at the Family Guy and other liberal institutions. If I were one of her kids, I'd leave home at 16 and disappear into Canada.

Stay classy, Sarah!
  13. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +533 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Uh, Harry, you are aware, are you not, that the show in question (Family Guy) is owned and operated by and appears on The Fox Network, aren't you?

You should also be aware that the writers are required to run all of their ideas by the network and they must receive an endorsement from Fox before production.

The Family Guy writing staff collaborates on which ideas and characters to use for each episode. If a majority of the writers agree on an episode idea, it is then approved by MacFarlane , who must receive an endorsement from Fox before beginning production

Family Guy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can't blame this one on "the left," Harry, Fox and the rest of you conservative guys hold the copyright on "phony two faced snake sh!t bastards they really are, hate filled scum of the earth," this time around.

Opps.
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +566 / 2 / -9

Yes I know FOX owns it and one of FOX's biggest stars complained about it just as I did (O'Reilly) the writer is a piece of sh!t and the lefters on here are right Sarah should never ever talk about her kids even if one of them Bags A Ten Thousand Pound Moose, if Sarah or one of her family Found The Cure For Cancer Next Thursday MSNBC would want them put before a firing squad and shot through the throat and spleen.
  15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +286 / 10 / -26

You continue to claim that the "MSM" has an intense fascination for all things Sarah, however you continue to post stuff about her..

Closet fantasy perhaps?????
  16. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Daryl,

Rush was "SATIRE"...so Palin can excuse it, but Family Guy is obviously a documentary news program, and not satire...

its completely different.

(on the real.....could this woman and her family POSSIBLY be any dumber?)
  17. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +533 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

I don't know about her family, but she's really pushing the hypocrisy envelope on this one.

The campaign team for Kay Bailey Hutchison, the Republican senator from Texas running for governor, told CNN that her opponent's campaign consultant Dave Carney inappropriately used the word "retarded" during a conference call last month between the gubernatorial campaigns and a public television station. Carney reportedly used the word repeatedly as they planned out a debate between the candidates.

"That's just retarded," Carney reportedly said on the call with respect to some of the debate logistics. "That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard."

Carney's alleged comments were reported last month by a local blog, which also pointed to an on-the-record statement from Carney in 2007 in which he used the word "retarded" in a pejorative way.

The Houston Chronicle reported, "Dave Carney said speculation that recent decisions by Perry, including his mandate that middle-school girls be inoculated against a sexually transmitted virus linked to cervical cancer, are designed to raise the governor's profile nationally is 'one of the most retarded things about the political observers in Texas.'"

Palin is scheduled to campaign with the Perry team this weekend.

"Retarded" Controversy Continues in Texas - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

But then again, she also works for the same network that approved the comments made on Family Guy, too.
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +566 / 2 / -9

She's news when they talk about her I talk about her, they are constantly talking about her, when they constantly talk about her it makes me constantly talk about her, they won't let her go so I can't let her go, she is always on their minds and they are always talking about her when they do that they make me always talk about her, if they would stop talking about her I would stop talking about her, if they can't stop talking about her, I don't think I can stop talking about her, I'll try, but tomorrow I'll go over to MSNBC to see what the loons are talking about and sure enough they will be talking about Sarah Palin then I will start talking about Sarah Palin, if Mush Mouth Matthews would stop talking about her, I would stop talking about her, I don't know what to do, the loons won't stop talking about her then when I read the things they are talking about I have to talk about her, THAT'S WHY WE ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT HER THE LEFT WING MEDIA IS OBSESSED WITH HER, AND THEY MAKE US TALK ABOUT HER, JESUS CHRIST GOD.
  19. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +72 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

:nono: Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right :nono:

How old are you 65????

I think your the ONLY one here that starts threads about Palin. If you didn't start them No One would post about her. :singing:
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +286 / 10 / -26

Everybody talks about her, the right, the left, the blogs on the right and the blogs on the left.. she wants people to talk about her.. and you fall into the trap..

BTW after going over to MSNBC, stop by Fox News or visit Newsmax.. they also are fascinated with her as are you.. if you stop posting crap about her hopefully there will be less threads.