PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Doug Banks of SI: Adalius Wants To Play Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets not count our chickens before theyve hatched, though. The PAts typically sit out the first few days of FA....

One good thing is that Banks lives in the Boston area (I think Brookline) and has a lot of ties to the Pats organization. It could be promising. He might actually have inside info.

lets not count our chickens before theyve hatched, though. The PAts typically sit out the first few days of FA....

I know you right,but Bill can suprise us...

I know you right,but Bill can suprise us...
I remember the night a few years ago when Curran said that Colvin was in NE working on a deal and it could get done that night . . . I was on here all night . . . FA starts in 8 minutes :D

I remember the night a few years ago when Curran said that Colvin was in NE working on a deal and it could get done that night . . . I was on here all night . . . FA starts in 8 minutes :D

Is there going to be a football dropped?

it would be a dream too good to be true. Patience P-80, patience P-80. LOL :D

Dude he plays DE,OLB,ILB and has played SAFETY....Way to go Bill,nice job at pro-bowl:D :eat3:

You better hope Bill slipped something in his MaiTai 'cause to play here for $18M and a $9M per average he'd have to play DE, OLB and ILB simultaneously. :rofl:

Nothings going to happen.

There havent been any sightings in the area tonight.

It's now 12:05AM and we got nothing. Send in Theo to close this deal.

The Colts just won the Super Bowl.

They have about 20 FA's

They needed Peyton to redo his deal just to sign Freeney.

They're losing 4 or 5 key starting players. Not irreplaceable just still a loss.

They're going to be circled on every teams calendar

Two starters, neither key. Their backups are upgrades.

Circled on the calendar? Are you kidding? The Colts have been circled on the calendar for years. Do you think when they were 13-0 and going for a perfect season that they weren't circled on every calendar? Do you think when they started 9-0 again last season they weren't circled again by everyone? I actually think teams probably gun more for an undefeated team than a Super Bowl champ. Even prior to that, don't you think every team had the Colts circled when Manning was going for 49 TDs and Marino's record? They didn't want Peyton breaking the record vs. them. This has been going on for years. Even though they weren't Super Bowl champs, many/most people have viewed the Colts as the top dog for years.

Circled on the calendar? Are you kidding? The Colts have been circled on the calendar for years. Do you think when they were 13-0 and going for a perfect season that they weren't circled on every calendar? Do you think when they started 9-0 again last season they weren't circled again by everyone? I actually think teams probably gun more for an undefeated team than a Super Bowl champ. Even prior to that, don't you think every team had the Colts circled when Manning was going for 49 TDs and Marino's record? They didn't want Peyton breaking the record vs. them. This has been going on for years. Even though they weren't Super Bowl champs, many/most people have viewed the Colts as the top dog for years.

Drinking and typing don't mix!!!!!Your mom let you out of the basement????GO AWAY MAD,JUST GO AWAY!!!!!

Don't start, you freak, this isn't about your team.

I've got a brother in law who lives in Northern California. He is a Cowboys,Lakers and Yankees fan. Evidently he knows nothing about hockey or else he would be a Edmonton or Montreal fan. While at my house for the Superbowl this season he cheers for the Colts which irked the crap out of me. But worse,he says he has always been a Colts fan after professing his loyalty to the Dynastic Cowboys all these years. I like my brother in law but there is not a more fake fan in the world than he is. Seeing Yankees/Colts screen name kind of irks me the same way.

I'm sure everything you stated made sense to you.

Please keep your boring comments to yourself since no one was talking to you to begin with.

Later.

I've got a brother in law who lives in Northern California. He is a Cowboys,Lakers and Yankees fan. Evidently he knows nothing about hockey or else he would be a Edmonton or Montreal fan. While at my house for the Superbowl this season he cheers for the Colts which irked the crap out of me. But worse,he says he has always been a Colts fan after professing his loyalty to the Dynastic Cowboys all these years. I like my brother in law but there is not a more fake fan in the world than he is. Seeing Yankees/Colts screen name kind of irks me the same way.

Yankee/Colts must be depress....There is cap hell....Manning had to redo his contract for Freeney....Maybe just enough $$$$to sign draft picks....:bricks:

I heard the interview. Adalius stated money wasn't everything,{cough..cough,yeah ok} he said his decision would also be based on how he was used. They asked him about New England and what he thought of their schemes and he replied with some very gracious comments and how much he would like to play here. It was a great interview overall and gave me some hope about getting him. I love Sirius Radio.NFL 24 hours aday.

If a player thinks that money is everything, then he doesn't have his head on straight.

A.D. is probably going to sign a five year deal.

If he chooses an organization where he isn't happy, then he's stuck in a job he doesn't like for FIVE YEARS.

If he chooses an uncompetitive team, then he may never win a Superbowl (I think he may have a ring from 2000, but he didn't play in the Raven's Superbowl victory).

Whether A.D. get $40M or $45M from this next contract won't have much impact on the rest of his life.

The team he chooses to spend the next five years with will have an enormous impact on his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes