Donte Whitner: The Patriots were laughing at us last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Inside The Bills | Whitner: Laughing must stop

Donte said the Packers were laughing at his team at the end of the game last week and the Patriots were doing the same thing last year.

I think either Donte is imagining that players across the field are making fun of them or he is just plain paranoid

News for you Donte......if you want this so called laughing to stop you need to do one thing...WIN or stop whining :rolleyes:

Winning gets you respect ...fast

Last edited:
Losing 34-7 will get you laughed at.

Do something about it, Donte.

(Just don't do it this week.) :D

Losing 34-7 will get you laughed at.

Do something about it, Donte.

(Just don't do it this week.) :D

really laughing? cuz at the middle of the 4th Q on our first game last season i was CRYING, thinking we fell so low as to lose to the bills....

He_Mad.jpg

really laughing? cuz at the middle of the 4th Q on our first game last season i was CRYING, thinking we fell so low as to lose to the bills....

Yeah, that one took an epic comeback to squeak out. Really scary.

I don't want to imagine Ryan freaking Fitzpatrick going all Dan Marino on us this Sunday. Good God. :bricks:

Edited to add: A refresher for what ALP was talking about. I'll admit that I forgot how ugly that game was until he mentioned it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgBoj81LTKo

Last edited:
I don't think this was anymore than a team, who is winning big and having fun. When a game is put away early, what do you see? A bunch of guys on the sideline laughing and joking around, and you probably have the same thing going on in the huddle on the field because everyone is a bit more relaxed. I doubt this was a childish act that was directed at the Bills players in any way.

The Bills need to find a way to clone Marv Levy ...

Everyone laughs at the Bills. Whats the big deal?

News for you Donte......if you want this so called laughing to stop you need to do one thing...WIN or stop whining :rolleyes:

For the most part that's what he is saying. I don't see any issue with this story.

"So we’ve got to stop that and we look forward to stopping that. We’re ready to beat New England and I know coach wants to go up there and beat New England. So we have an opportunity and what we do with that opportunity is up to us." - Donte Whitner

A competent head coach has not been had since Levy stepped down.

Hell, I'D make a better coach/GM than Chan Gailey and/or Buddy Nix.

Who's Donte Whitner and what does he do? ;)

Wait now, I thought in the world of Sports Entertainment the Bills were the Comic relief. This is like Jerry Seinfeld being mad for people laughing at him.

Probably.........

Last edited:
Meh, I kind of feel bad for him. There are some decent players and hard working men wasting away on that team.

Yeah, that one took an epic comeback to squeak out. Really scary.

I don't want to imagine Ryan freaking Fitzpatrick going all Dan Marino on us this Sunday. Good God. :bricks:

Edited to add: A refresher for what ALP was talking about. I'll admit that I forgot how ugly that game was until he mentioned it.

YouTube - NFL Week 1 2009 Season Patriots Vs Bills 25 24

I remember screaming at the TV when at the end of the game when the Bills started to lateral!

Meh, I kind of feel bad for him. There are some decent players and hard working men wasting away on that team.

There is a lot of great players on the raiders,lions,rams and browns as well.

Good players can't do it all by themselves but find them in a position that is helpless when you have little talent around you

There is a lot of great players on the raiders,lions,rams and browns as well.

Good players can't do it all by themselves but find them in a position that is helpless when you have little talent around you

Yes, and I credit those guys for not spouting off more than they do.

Definitely says something about the ego of our players if true. Our D allows an opp passer rating of over 90 for the year. We shouldn't be laughing at anyone.
Anyone want to bet that Meriweather was the leading culprit?

Definitely says something about the ego of our players if true. Our D allows an opp passer rating of over 90 for the year. We shouldn't be laughing at anyone.
Anyone want to bet that Meriweather was the leading culprit?

After some of the things I've heard about him lately, I would not be surprised. I don't think that Donte has anything to worry about this week. This Patriot team is NOT LAUGHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down