PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Donte' Stallworth may get cut today. Would you take him back?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Would you re-sign Stallworth?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was in high school our driver's ed teacher told us there was an urban legend that you could beat a breathalyzer test by having a penny under your tongue. (How you're supposed to get it under your tongue without the cop noticing is something I never figured out.)

But anyway, he told us a past student claimed this worked for him. So the teacher asked, "But how much did you drink that night?" The student answered, "I didn't have anything to drink that night." :rolleyes:

I heard that rumor, and also if you put your tongue on the blow dealee (lol) it'll screw it up as well.

I don't remember what I voted before, but I change it to NFW

I'm pretty sure that the penny trick doesnt work.

Stallworth should be done in the league. He shouldn't see the light of day until his Grandkids have completed their NFL careers.. IF then..

When you drink and drive and kill someone. You should be charged with Murder. Period. Heck.. since it happened in Florida, I wouldn't mind them going with the death penalty.

NEM?

You're around here somewhere...I can sense it

LOL, there is a 7 page thread with 207 posts in it (as of now) on Patriots Planet, entitled Who or what is NEM? And, it was just started on Thursday! If the guy could only somehow make money with his ability to generate posts on message boards. :bricks:

LOL, there is a 7 page thread with 207 posts in it (as of now) on Patriots Planet, entitled Who or what is NEM? And, it was just started on Thursday! If the guy could only somehow make money with his ability to generate posts on message boards. :bricks:

Great. You just made me waste half an hour of my life...

I hope you meant a half hour including reading some of the posts, not a half hour just to find the message board/thread. :rofl:

I may be a geezer but not that much of a geezer. :)
I was a hi-tech computer/internet guy.

The police incident report has been obtained, and here is the relevant information, at least what would seem to me to be the relevant information at this point:

The form also indicates a conclusion by the authorities that Stallworth had been driving carelessly, and that he had exceeded the posted speed limit. In one section of the report, the speed of Stallworth’s Bentley is estimated as 50 miles per hour; the posted limit is 40.

A diagram of the scene confirms that Reyes crossed the street at a bus stop. Reyes did not utilize a nearby crosswalk.

ProFootballTalk.com - Police Release Stallworth 911 Calls, Investigation Report

http://www.fox8.com/extras/wjw/miscfiles/DOC151.PDF

The traffic crash investigation report lists speeding and careless driving as contributing causes for the crash, but does not list drugs or alcohol as contributing causes.

The attorney for Stallworth told Fox 8 News last week that neither he nor his client has been made aware of the results of the toxicology report submitted.

Last Thursday, two media outlets in Miami reported that unnamed sources with knowledge of the Stallworth investigation said his blood-alcohal level was over the legal limit at the the time of the fatal accident.

Stallworth's attorney Christopher Lyons told Fox 8 News, "I have been in constant contact with Donte and we have not been made aware of any toxicology report."

Lyons went on to say, "The [Miami Dade Office of the] state's attorney office has not made us aware of the results of any toxicology report."

The Miami Beach Police Department refused to confirm the media reports.

Police to Release 911 Calls in Stallworth Investigation - WJW

Last edited:
I really hope that the tests don't show he was drunk. I wouldn't even wish that fate on Peyton.

Going by what he said he drank and when he drank it, he shouldn't have been drunk. Whether he was honest about it or not is yet to be seen. I feel bad for all involved.

So am I to understand that some posters here are saying no way to him playing, or even living again? AND, that there has been no proof yet released to the public that he was drunk? AND, so far the only thing he did wrong leading up to this persons death was being 10 mph over the speed limit?

OK, so someone died, and that is truly tragic, but i suppose no one here has ever driven carelessly :rolleyes:

Now, i admittedly havent been following closely, so if my info is wong, let me know. BUT, it sure sounds like someones being convicted without all the evidence being heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back