PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don't you wish....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we can get this LONG f@ck!ng offseason over with and wish the wish posts like this one turn into postgame win posts!

Last edited:
I wish they used the skycam on every play.

As long as they don't, I wish they'd bias the field of view toward the defense instead of putting the LOS in the center. The action moves toward the defense but half the field of view is empty backfield where nothing is happening.

If they did this one simple thing, you'd be able to see a lot more of the secondary.

I wish I could be in the locker room shower with all those big, strong young men with rippling muscles and taut bodies...

Mods: how do I delete a post?

I wish I could be in the locker room shower with all those big, strong young men with rippling muscles and taut bodies...

Mods: how do I delete a post?

Jerry Seinfeld says "There's nothing wrong with that"

a poster over at KFFL (urgent) came up with a great idea for a response to those "lights out" type sack dances. When he goes into his dance, the speakers would blare ABBA's dancing queen... and everyone would sing along. :D THAT would kind of put a damper on the "dancer" :D

I still like the idea of an OLman doing a dance every time THEY win the battle, Since they win over 95% of the time, they would be doing a lot of dancing....AND make the point of how silly those sack dances are. I think it would only take a game or two to make the point and permenantly end the ugliness.

I wish the NFL would go to full-time officials and stop with this weekend warrior garbage that makes the play-offs hard to watch because they are so obviously biased.

I wish the NFL would also go to a system of reviewing the officials to ensure that they are getting constant feedback on how to improve.

I am still perplexed at how Ellis Hobbs commited pass interference by "face guarding" yet, not touching Reggie Wayne, yet Kelvin Hayden CLEARLY MAULS Reche Caldwell, yet Hayden doesn't get called and it costs the Pats the game.

I wish the NFL would go to full-time officials and stop with this weekend warrior garbage that makes the play-offs hard to watch because they are so obviously biased.

I wish the NFL would also go to a system of reviewing the officials to ensure that they are getting constant feedback on how to improve.

I am still perplexed at how Ellis Hobbs commited pass interference by "face guarding" yet, not touching Reggie Wayne, yet Kelvin Hayden CLEARLY MAULS Reche Caldwell, yet Hayden doesn't get called and it costs the Pats the game.

*Troy Polamalu interception reversal comes to mind*

the most frustrating thing about it, is that according to all other NFL fans, it NEVER happened.

I'm surrounded by moronic Bears fans who have no clue what im talking about when i briefly brought up these plays and compared them. They thought i was making it up.

Now a serious nfl fan would probably remember, but according to most fans, 90% (or more), casual fans, this never happened. They think we are just complaining and whining when it was clearly a bunch of b.s.

I'm as bitter or more bitter than you are and i hold grudges but i think maybe this is a hint that we should just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down