Welcome to PatsFans.com

Don't Worry

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +483 / 1 / -9

Attention All Dingobats:
    Happy days are here again, zippity f-cking doo da, your Far Left Wing Liberal little Bony A$sed Charming (english speaking) Strutting Sh!t Head, Barack Hussein Obama is going to win by a "Reagan Landslide" all of Hollywood, Chris Matthews, The Drunken Kennedy's, The Racist Clinton Back Stabbers, David Letterman and all of America's "Politically Correct Ball Washers" can publicly Masturbate while holding photo's of His Glorious Highness The Messiah Barack Hussein Obama, this Jerk is your next President, God Help America, say goodbye to Santa Claus and The 4th Of July.

A Moment Of Silence For America

(it's going to be fun though the creepy new president is going to stop wiretapping our enemy and he won't be looking in arabs sneakers in the airports)----------------:singing::singing:
  2. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Harry boy, sorry, I know how your feeling. When Bush won the second time I felt so out of touch with America...

I couldn't understand how retarded my fellow Americans were to re-elect him, and now you are feeling the same...

here is a video that might cheer you up though...
    YouTube - Bobby Mcferrin - Don't Worry, Be Happy

Looking back at history, if Bush wasn't re-elected, we probably would be looking at a 10 point lead for McCain right now against the incumbent Kerry. Re-Electing Bush prolonged and pushed the pendulum so far to the right, the the swing back is twice as strong...
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +483 / 1 / -9

Thank you, we will survive, in a way it will be fun the nightly news will be like watching one of those "Left Wing Sit Coms" the only sad thing about this Jerk being President is I hope the Democrats will have enough common sense left to "Protect" America and it's people because those Rotten Al Queda God Willing Savage Bastards haven't forgotten us and if this "Great Speaker" starts kissing thier a$s that is when they will hit, they will dance in the streets again.

GOD DAMN AMERICA (presidents spiritual advisor)
  4. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Damn Right, and there is no better way to show your frustration than to boycott voting this November 4th. Show them your mad at the way John McCain ran this election, no better way to show them how mad you are than not even showing up to vote for him!!!
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +483 / 1 / -9

Thats exactly what I was going to do until "you betcha" came along, Mccain is a closet democrat, I never cared for him, I still might stay home and let sh!t happen, if the Liberals lived through Bush I can live through this little "golden idol" and all his slobbering ball washers.

GOD DAMN AMERICA (presidents preacher)

"mommy"
    "yes dear"
    "why is everybody kneeling down"
    "it's 7:30 AM dear, thats when president barack has his bowel movement"
    "oh"
  6. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Well you know if Barack becomes President, we will all have to sh1t facing East... since he's a Muslim and all... :rolleyes:

Your Golden Idol comment made me think of the Golden Child, when Eddie Murphy raps on the pole thing "I, I, I, want the knife" ... Barack... "I, I, I, want your vote"
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +483 / 1 / -9

Naw, I haven't gone that far over the edge yet, besides if he really was a Muslim Limbaugh & Hannity would have found out about it.

I'm hooking up with my neighbors wife again and getting back to normal, the election is over, Boom Boom in the Oval Office, Oprah in the Lincoln Bedroom, poor old Pant Suit Hillary & Blue Dress, outside looking in----:singing:
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2008