PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don't worry we have Brady

tonyto3690

Banned
Reaction score
-No Vereen 8 weeks
-No Gronk for 2-3 weeks, 100% Gronk 5-7 weeks (if at all)
-Amendola out for 1+ games
-Ridley benched and unable to stay on the field
-Edelman (career hospital case/career backup) as our #1 target
-Thompson has absolutely no idea what he's doing on the field
-Dobson injured/missing games/deemed not ready

Don't be ridiculous guys. There's no reason to think we're going to struggle.

Because we have Tom Brady

Tom will fix everything for us and play perfect ball for the next 2000 snaps.

-No Vereen 8 weeks

Are you trying your hand at being a troll?

I can't wait for this week to be done and over with. Goddamn.

-No Vereen 8 weeks

cde2fbe1c95799a662834a3636c0d187df82edf5_m.gif

This is sarcasm obviously, but none of those guys made Brady, the next few weeks are not tough games on paper, so I fail to see the point.

Multiple people on this board told me Thompkins is a first round talent and the steal of the draft so there's no need to worry. Dobson is also a stud in the making as well apparently. And Edelman is Welker when healthy.

Another quality thread. Imagine if the Pats lost this weekend.

BTW, this Thompson kid is a bum. Probably should start Thompkins over him.

Hey, tonyto3690, you're the King of the Practice Squad.

Enjoy the month off!

I agree with the point being made.

This did not require its own thread.

1186853_433476736773065_1767488391_n.jpg

I think you're overreacting just a bit too much. We've faced adversity before, and this is no different.

Basically the only thing that has changed so far as that we've lost our 3rd down RB in Vereen due to injury. Other than that, nothing has happened that most of us didn't already expect. I don't see any reason to whine because we lost our 3rd down back for the first half of the season. Injuries are going to happen and they could've been a lot worse than Vereen.

Their object will be to get through the game in 2 days, and then hopefully continue to practice with the receivers, run the ball effectively, play tough defense, and possibly even get their star TE back prior to the next week.

Tony, when/if you come back, a little advise. When the front door is locked, don't try to break in through the back door.

Last edited:
Multiple people on this board told me Thompkins is a first round talent and the steal of the draft so there's no need to worry. Dobson is also a stud in the making as well apparently. And Edelman is Welker when healthy.

I think that based on what happened during the summer, there was plenty of reason for optimism regarding Thompkins. He's played ONE professional football game and showed some rookie mistakes in the process.

My guess is that they'll continue to practice with him and hopefully work through the issues. He also got held and mugged a couple/few times that did not get called. I don't see much reason why he can't take over Llyod's role, even if it is a slow progression throughout the year.

That was Belichick's decision to try and upgrade the speed, talent, and youth of the WR corps. I'm sure that he did not expect it to be an "easy" or flawless process.

As far as Edelman, his strengths have actually been in the slot (prior to Sunday's game where he looked better on the outside than in the past). I see no reason to believe that Edelman can't get the job done in the slot. It was his weakness as an actual outside receiver that made us all nervous.

prison.gif

/thread.

That kid TB is pretty good. He definitely covers up a bunch of ugly spots on this team.

Hey Pats fans, whether the OP was a troll attempt or not, the fact of the matter is that Tom Terrific gives the Pats a chance to win in just about any game with 10 average palookas with him on offense. Trust me, there's at least 27+ NFL franchises who would trade positions with the Pats, if they'd tell the truth. Y'all's number twelve is something else.

No very Brady bromance here, just facts. He ain't perfect, but he's as close as that position sees. And he's pi55ed.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back