PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dont start the blame the refs game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the brady int, the brown fumble, the vintarri fg miss, the faulk fumble, the mcginnist izzo scrimish, take your pick, but I will not watch any super bowl festivities this yr, because we beat ourselves... not the broncs...

well

salcalbroncofan said:
Come on be classy dont balme the refs on this one

I am not hanging the loss on the refs---but it def played a big factor in the game. Momentum and point swings. They need to let the players play and not let themselves affect the game as they did tonight. With that said i am glad the pats came out and played hard after the bogus calls----------unfortunatly for us, they played with butter on their hands for the rest of the game!

Good teams overcome bad calls.

You can't turnover the ball 5 times and win the game especially in the playoffs. The interception by Bailey in the end zone changed the complextion of the game. The Patriots were driving....they would have tied the game. Instead the Broncos score.

Those kinds of mistakes are difficult to overcome.

i dont know how anyone can blame the refs after watching the pats give the ball away five times .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back