Welcome to PatsFans.com

Don't Look At The Pastor Look At His People

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +988 / 2 / -9

THE RACIST HATE MONGER OBAMA PASTOR:
    There is something far more Disgusting, Vile, Dangerous and Scary about this Church and The Pastor Himself, that is the People that sit behind him, his congregation, have you noticed as the Hate Filled words pour out of this Racist Bastards mouth how these people Clap, Cheer, Laugh, Yell and Praise Jesus, the Scum Bag Pastor isn't the only Anti American Racist Hater in that Church, the Church is full of them.

The scariest and most worrying frightning thing about this whole Cell Of Racist People living among us is, when you look at the Pastors Grinning Cheering Congregation it makes you wonder "how many more of them are out there all across America, working with you, living next door to you, smiling at you but secretly Hating You

Millions of Left Wing Liberal Democrats want one of them to become the next President Of The United States Of America.

Prince Barack Hussein Obama can denounce this Racist now that the heat is on him but Barack Hussein Obama has been hanging around with this guy for 20 years, you don't wipe out 20 years in one day.

WATCH THE CONGREGATION CHEERING HIM ON "THATS SCARY"

Fox news is telling us all about this, the Liberal Media doesn't even like to think about it, thank "GOD" for Fox.

:bricks:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +988 / 2 / -9

Hey Harry, look at this sh!t, lol

The Prince Said,
    Obama, a member of the church since the early 1990s, said he would have quit Trinity had such statements been "the repeated tenor of the church. ... I wouldn't feel comfortable there." :singing:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080315/ap_on_el_pr/obama_pastor

I got a Swamp up here in Maine that I'll sell to a "Fainting Democrat" real cheap.

Obama is to stupid to be President, he's been hanging around with this Pastor fo 20 years and he didn't know the guy was a Racist Anti American Bigot until he heard it on Fox News :singing:

You diversity happy liberals want this guy to be your President.

3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Harry, maybe it's news to you, but there are hundreds of churches out there just like this one. They are primarily all black and so they dwell on things only from their own black viewpoint. That's why so many of the folks who attend these churches are abandoning the Clintons for Obama.

This does not make them inherently "racist"; they just see things from their own singular point of view. Kind of how most whites thought primarily from the "white" perspective until 40 years ago, and how some still do.

I won't be voting for Obama, in all likelihood, and I won't be visiting this minister's church any time soon, but they do represent a point of view they believe has been sorely neglected for a long, long time. Too long, they feel. And I see their point, though I do not share it.

Name-calling won't help.

//

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +988 / 2 / -9

I understand Fog, I base my thoughts on what I see with my own eyes and what I see is "This Pastors Racist Congregation" after every sentance of Bigotry and Hate that this man delivers his Congregation Laughs, Cheers, Applauds and Yells, that leads me to believe that they fully agreed with him, we all know and believe that the overwhelming majority of the Black Community are decent patriotic Americans, they aren't in the news much because they Ignore people like this Racist Pastor and just get on with their lives, the "Good People" aren't news.

My post was directed at the Bigot Pastors "Congregation" it seems they are just like him, I still wonder, How Many More Are Out There Just Like Them, CHEERING Him On.

If Obama is to stupid to realize His Spiritual Advisor is a Anti American Bigot after 20 years than Obama is to stupid to be the President Of The United States.

I have said from day one, "Obama Is Scary" nobody knows ANYTHING about him other than his "Pretty Speeches"

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +988 / 2 / -9

Name calling helps me when I see the free pass the Democrat Liberal Media is giving this guy, the man is a hard core Bigot and Racist he is right up there alongside the worst and the most bigoted of the Ku Klux Klan, he is not only a Racist he is a traitor to the very country who allows him the freedom to go out into the public and preach his "Nazi Hate Sh!t"

POOR DON IMUS.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +988 / 2 / -9

Hey Harry, nobodys paying any attention to your f-cking thread, they can't believe that the "Golden Prince's Spirtual Advisor" is a Racist Hate Monger.

Lets talk about Bush going AWOL-----------:singing:

7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +711 / 20 / -30

Better still let's start a hysterical thread, get all mad and shyte.. then Obi Wan and PF 13 can jump in and come to your defense, call me a whiny bytch and such and the world will then be a better place, then we can all get all pissed off and go to bed.. not sure what you want to argue about here, that hasn't been already argued in about 16 other threads on the same subject.

8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Just a couple of old farts repeating themselves over and over again....I mean that in a good way. I like hanging with old farts...makes me feel young.

9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +711 / 20 / -30

Prefer mature farts please...

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +988 / 2 / -9

None of the other threads mentioned the congregation of cheering screaming racists that gave
    "The Reverend Hate" a standing ovation.

Barack Hussein Obama is a very scary dangerous man, he has been in the limelight for some time now and we still don't "know the man"

He did inform the media of one thing when he announced he was running, he told them he didn't want them to talk about his big ears, and they haven't----:singing:

11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +711 / 20 / -30

Don't feel like doing the hysterical, hate filled ,intolerant thing right now, too pissed off at FTW and the games he is playing with this board..

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +988 / 2 / -9

OK, I saw a Robin today, the poor little bastard was trying to find a worm in the snow--:mad: