PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don't lie...did you buy a Revis jersey yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I would..but ONLY if it's a long term deal. But i am tempted :)

I'm very tempted, but I've gotta get my Edelman and Jamie Collins elite's first.

I've never owned a jersey before - and I am seriously considering an elite Revis

I cannot lie, I have not purchased a Revis Jersey. Im retiring from the jersey game anyway though, Only one I'll actually wear is my Authentic Brady jersey thats about 7 years old and still and great shape. The number tee game is where its at anyway, Nike are some crooks with the Jersey prices.

I sort of feel sorry for people who bought Woodhead, Lloyd, Ochocinco, Maroney, Adalius Thomas and Hernandez jerseys. I could understand someone feeling gun-shy about investing in a Revis jersey. I wonder how many Revis jerseys are walking around Tampa these days ...

I like it as general annoyance to all the Jet fans in my area..

I haven't had too great of luck with jersey buying. I have a white Brady, silver Moss and a blue Maroney. Only one I wear is the Brady one. Not planning to get a Revis one.

I sort of feel sorry for people who bought Woodhead, Lloyd, Ochocinco, Maroney, Adalius Thomas and Hernandez jerseys. I could understand someone feeling gun-shy about investing in a Revis jersey. I wonder how many Revis jerseys are walking around Tampa these days ...

Hey, we got three great years from Woodhead, and he didn't leave in handcuffs.

I fully expect revis to only be here for one year... and knowing that he might be the first pats jersey I ever buy. For numerous reasons but prevailingly to anoy my mates. I can't express how much i want him to do well.

I wish the Ty Law one my German Shepard is wearing in my av picture was an authentic. They may have been able to replace the stitched nameplate, keep the #24, and I'd have myself a brand new Revis jersey.

Not that I have bought a jersey in years, but Revis may not even be around in 2015. I would reserve my jersey purchases to players who are likely lifers and a player who is special to the team in a sentimental way.

Not that I have bought a jersey in years, but Revis may not even be around in 2015. I would reserve my jersey purchases to players who are likely lifers and a player who is special to the team in a sentimental way.

With the cost of jerseys anymore, I do not blame you in the least. I too, wait for longer term pacts first to assure myself the fact that the player will still be around. I learned this lesson the hard way, and now have a drawer full of defunct players and jerseys that cost 100+.

I wonder if the Patriots Pro shop would agree to allowing me to lease the Revis jersey for this upcoming season with an option to buy if they agree on a longer term contract ;)

I would..but ONLY if it's a long term deal. But i am tempted :)

I haven't bought the jersey of a Patriot CB since '97, and I'm not going to now either.

canty patriots.jpg

I have not bought one yet I still don't think it's worth it if he only plays for the pats for a year.If he plays over a year then yes I may buy one.

I rented a Revis jersey. It will cost me $120 to wear this year, but $200 to wear next. :-(

I wonder if the Patriots Pro shop would agree to allowing me to lease the Revis jersey for this upcoming season with an option to buy if they agree on a longer term contract ;)

I like it as general annoyance to all the Jet fans in my area..

Someone should open up a Revis jersey rental shop off NJT exit 16W for the week the Pats are in town. Work it like a tux rental shop - cheap versions with security deposits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes